You know what, Atheists are jerks. (sometimes)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2013, 08:28 PM
You know what, Atheists are jerks. (sometimes)
WHOA, SHOCKING TITLE!

Yes, I know I'm an atheist, and statistically speaking, if you're reading this post, you are probably an atheist as well. Again, statistically speaking, the topic of this post probably doesn't pertain to you, since MOST of the people on this forum are nice. When I say Atheists, I am referring to those horrible fecal pellets that insult every theist they come across, and act like they are the most intelligent beings on Earth.

You see them online everywhere you look, they litter YouTube, they swarm game servers, and they are relentless. Whenever a Theist talks about their beliefs, they go out and say something like, "You know God is just a stpid mith, and your stupid for beleaveing in him." They are almost like a caricature of a Christian's idea of Atheists. "Them Atheists are filled with hate, they hate the LORD, and they hate you. They deserve to burn." These Atheists obviously aren't attempting to deconvert their Theist victims, they just want to insult their every core belief, furthering the Theist's conviction, because they are told that Atheists are beastly and cruel. When it is shown to them that Atheists are, their faith increases. These Atheists exist offline too, in fact, I have a few in my 8th grade class. One kid who seems to be an Atheist because "The idea of God is stupid", and apparently, Atheism is cool. Another Atheist acts much more respectful, thankfully, but I think she's a little too respectful. She supports Israel in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (something that I don't) because apparently Judaists deserve to usurp land from another group of people just because they believe that God promised the land to them. I think that that is going a little too far in the area of respect for a religion. Nonetheless, at least she isn't an atheist just because it's "cool". What say ye?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TSG's post
23-11-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: You know what, Atheists are jerks. (sometimes)
You're an asshole.

Tongue

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
23-11-2013, 08:33 PM
(23-11-2013 08:32 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You're an asshole.

Tongue

Elaborate. Drinking Beverage

23-11-2013, 08:38 PM
There are dumb atheists just like those who are atheist because its cool not because they have deeply thought about the topic of religion.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoroeau

Please check out my YouTube channel! Thumbsup http://www.youtube.com/user/1ScottUK
23-11-2013, 08:40 PM
[Image: straw_man_convention.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
23-11-2013, 08:41 PM
GTFO, traitor. Angry

Big Grin

But seriously, why do you care? Consider

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
23-11-2013, 08:43 PM
(23-11-2013 08:41 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  GTFO, traitor. Angry

Big Grin

But seriously, why do you care? Consider

I'm not sure, but I definitely do. I think it's because someone somewhere; nay, many people in many places, think that I am like the aforementioned fecal pellets.

23-11-2013, 08:44 PM
(23-11-2013 08:33 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 08:32 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You're an asshole.

Tongue

Elaborate. Drinking Beverage

These are jokes, folks. I kid.

Your thread title.....you're an atheist......ergo.....

ah crap, I notice now you said jerk, not asshole. I should have looked again, my bad. Please forgive my oversight.

never mind. Weeping

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
23-11-2013, 08:53 PM
(23-11-2013 08:44 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 08:33 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Elaborate. Drinking Beverage

These are jokes, folks. I kid.

Your thread title.....you're an atheist......ergo.....

ah crap, I notice now you said jerk, not asshole. I should have looked again, my bad. Please forgive my oversight.

never mind. Weeping

Jerk ≠ A--hole. I'm not sure how you confused the two. Oh, and thanks for the rep.

23-11-2013, 08:56 PM
(23-11-2013 08:53 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Jerk ≠ A--hole. I'm not sure how you confused the two. Oh, and thanks for the rep.

Would you believe me if I told you I have no idea how I confused them either? Sometimes it pops into my head to make a joke and I don't think very hard before posting it. It's a bad habit I have, no offense meant, only funny. I'm the asshole now.

[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post