You know what I like most about this forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2011, 03:43 PM
You know what I like most about this forum?
Everyone seems to be very comfortable with who they are. I can't detect one bit of self consciousness or low self esteem on this site. Everyone is very open minded and accepting of others even though them may be vastly different. Other forums I frequent, while entertaining, are full of racism, sexism, antagonists, enablers, etc. This seems to be more of a support system I haven't seen in other forums.

Anyway, just thought I'd share and I'm glad to be a member.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
07-12-2011, 03:48 PM
RE: You know what I like most about this forum?
(07-12-2011 03:43 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Everyone seems to be very comfortable with who they are. I can't detect one bit of self consciousness or low self esteem on this site. Everyone is very open minded and accepting of others even though them may be vastly different. Other forums I frequent, while entertaining, are full of racism, sexism, antagonists, enablers, etc. This seems to be more of a support system I haven't seen in other forums.

omw

coming to get a hug

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
07-12-2011, 03:53 PM
(07-12-2011 03:48 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-12-2011 03:43 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Everyone seems to be very comfortable with who they are. I can't detect one bit of self consciousness or low self esteem on this site. Everyone is very open minded and accepting of others even though them may be vastly different. Other forums I frequent, while entertaining, are full of racism, sexism, antagonists, enablers, etc. This seems to be more of a support system I haven't seen in other forums.

omw

coming to get a hug

Stay the fuck outta my office weirdo!

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
07-12-2011, 04:05 PM
(07-12-2011 03:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

omw

coming to get a hug

C'mon. Just one little hug?

07-12-2011, 04:06 PM
(07-12-2011 04:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

omw

coming to get a hug

Only if we can cuddle after.

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
07-12-2011, 04:08 PM
(07-12-2011 04:06 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

omw

coming to get a hug

I would quote Willem Dafoe, but I would probably get a lot of unhappy hate mail.

07-12-2011, 04:12 PM

I'd like to second this.

I'm very happy that this place isn't like the other 99.99% of the internet: pr0n, sexism, racism, trolling (mostly).
07-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Uhmmm... yeeaauuppp!! I just like the fact i can get drunk and ramble stupid shit.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 3 users Like ddrew's post
07-12-2011, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 04:30 PM by germanyt.)
(07-12-2011 04:08 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-12-2011 04:06 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(07-12-2011 03:48 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  omw

coming to get a hug

I would quote Willem Dafoe, but I would probably get a lot of unhappy hate mail.

You were gonna call me a fag weren't you? You bastard! See if you get a reach-around tonight.

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
07-12-2011, 04:25 PM
I just like the fact that everyone here is accepting in their own way, and understanding, even if they disagree with your point or opinion. :J

This forum's by far, better than twocans. Best I've found yet.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post