You know what I like most about this forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2011, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 08:59 PM by Erxomai.)
RE: You know what I like most about this forum?
(07-12-2011 08:56 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  You know what I like about his place? There is no role playing! By my bushy sideburns you cannot fathom how overjoyed I am by the absence of that accursed killer of braincells and beacon of stupidity that is role playing. Family s online!? Bah I say BAH!
Also the people here seem the friendly enough sort and smart enough not to anger me so everything's good.

Does this mean you won't accept my invitation to join my Mob?

Or does this mean you won't be participating in the online RPG I plan to announce soon?
Oh, and Stark...that is my absolute favorite line from the movie, and I use it from time to time. Usually provoking a lot of looks of...whuh???

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
07-12-2011, 11:37 PM
This means that if you all start acting like you're in some low budget anime and start pretending to be a make believe family on here that I will find all of you and make even your worst nightmares look like a happy day in the park.

As for the RPG.... I'm neutral good.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
08-12-2011, 12:06 AM
(07-12-2011 11:37 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  This means that if you all start acting like you're in some low budget anime and start pretending to be a make believe family on here that I will find all of you and make even your worst nightmares look like a happy day in the park.

As for the RPG.... I'm neutral good.

And where would your thoughts land on this forum becoming the Atheist version of The Guild webisodes?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-12-2011, 02:30 AM
This is a great form. It's people are so varied and most have a great sense of humour as well as vast biblical knowledge. I have learnt so much since coming here and I've become very comfortable in visiting. Thank you all for that Heart
08-12-2011, 06:05 AM
We actually used to have a roleplay thread, I think it was an attempt to start a D&D campaign actually

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
08-12-2011, 06:29 AM
(08-12-2011 06:05 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  We actually used to have a roleplay thread, I think it was an attempt to start a D&D campaign actually

WHAT?!? WHERE?? WHEN?? HA?!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
08-12-2011, 06:33 AM
That was way back, Stark still used a picture of Templeton (rat from Charlottes web) as his avatar, I was a new member. And Kikko was one of the most active members of that thread. Kikko has been gone for quite a while.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
08-12-2011, 09:52 AM
That rat ain't not Templeton! In fact it's a registered logo for my business!!!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
08-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Sorry, was too lazy last night to look up the link for The Guild

~Izel
08-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Sorry Stark. There was a lot of confusion over that avatar though =p especially people thinking you're female.

[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post