You know what I like most about this forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2011, 11:00 AM
RE: You know what I like most about this forum?
(07-12-2011 03:43 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Everyone seems to be very comfortable with who they are. I can't detect one bit of self consciousness or low self esteem on this site. Everyone is very open minded and accepting of others even though them may be vastly different. Other forums I frequent, while entertaining, are full of racism, sexism, antagonists, enablers, etc. This seems to be more of a support system I haven't seen in other forums.

Anyway, just thought I'd share and I'm glad to be a member.

Agreed!!! I think it's probably because we are atheists, and most of us have to learn to be strong in our non-belief, you know what I mean?

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes zaika's post
09-12-2011, 06:58 AM
Yes, yes, but can we get back to the campaigning? Smile Just kidding, but if you want, we can start it again, who knows, maybe I can call Kikko back with my new superpowers. OOuummmmmmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Tj_l4PcPs

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-12-2011, 01:54 PM
(07-12-2011 11:37 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  This means that if you all start acting like you're in some low budget anime and start pretending to be a make believe family on here that I will find all of you and make even your worst nightmares look like a happy day in the park.

As for the RPG.... I'm neutral good.

Fuck, I love this guy. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user