You know you're getting old when...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 06:10 AM
RE: You know you're getting old when...
Forgot this thread......

As of late, when you and your friends sit around talking about nothing but ailments, trying to one up each other to boot. Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 06:37 AM
I suddenly feel so young.....

But I actually enjoy hearing people complain about funny little things like this. I have a practical fetish for old men. ^_^

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
28-05-2014, 06:46 AM
(28-05-2014 06:37 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I suddenly feel so young.....

But I actually enjoy hearing people complain about funny little things like this. I have a practical fetish for old men. ^_^

I would be considered old in the Middle Ages.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-05-2014, 06:52 AM
(28-05-2014 06:10 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Forgot this thread......

As of late, when you and your friends sit around talking about nothing but ailments, trying to one up each other to boot. Blush

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-05-2014, 06:52 AM
(28-05-2014 06:46 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I would be considered old in the Middle Ages.

You don't seem old to me over the internet. Sad that the life expectancy used to be so low, eh?

Of course I've felt old since I was 22, so my sense of age groups is off. Tongue

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
28-05-2014, 07:08 AM
(28-05-2014 06:52 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 06:46 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I would be considered old in the Middle Ages.

You don't seem old to me over the internet. Sad that the life expectancy used to be so low, eh?

Of course I've felt old since I was 22, so my sense of age groups is off. Tongue

I'm 32. I have the mind of a 15 year-old and the body of a Chas year-old.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-05-2014, 07:19 AM
You know you are old when you think you have died if you wake up pain-free.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-05-2014, 07:22 AM
- When you come home to do yard work instead of fun stuff like playing video games
- You actually give a shit about your retirement fund
- You take more pride in your 401k contributions and see it as an accomplishment while your peers spend most of their time getting sloshed
- When 10pm is way too late for bedtime on a work night
- You're not sure if you are happy that business picked up, or sad, since you'll have zero time to do fun stuff when work picks up
- Your idea of fun is going down to the cigar lounge to have some cigars and shoot the shit with old dudes twice your age because it's easier to relate to them than it is your peers.
- You'd rather go to the beach to go paragliding, than to get a tan and drink beer

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
28-05-2014, 07:24 AM
^I cared about my retirement fund when I was a teenager working fast food. True story. Blink

(28-05-2014 07:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm 32.

Well mother fuck. >_< I guess I'm old too, because I'm not that much younger than you.

28-05-2014, 07:28 AM
(28-05-2014 07:24 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  ^I cared about my retirement fund when I was a teenager working fast food. True story. Blink

(28-05-2014 07:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm 32.

Well mother fuck. >_< I guess I'm old too, because I'm not that much younger than you.

I started mine at 18. Most my peers went, "HAH! retirement fund? fuck dude, you can worry about that when you're old!" well... yeah... when you're actually old if you don't have one, you have reason to worry. Yes

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post