Poll: What type of toy gun did you play with as a child?
Plastic projectile gun toys
Water guns
Cap guns
Arcade gun controller
Pellet guns
Your hand shaped like a gun
[Show Results]

You might have held one of these guns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: You might have held one of these guns
(29-01-2013 03:16 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Oh I'm deadly with a firearm. Drinking Beverage
Oh those poor tin cans! Weeping

I only tease. Ive never shot a REAL gun before. Haha. So I have no right to judge.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 03:35 PM by Misanthropik.)
(29-01-2013 03:19 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:16 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Oh I'm deadly with a firearm. Drinking Beverage
Oh those poor tin cans! Weeping

I only tease. Ive never shot a REAL gun before. Haha. So I have no right to judge.
Really? Everyone should shoot one at least once.

My ex was from Cali., so even at 25 she'd never shot one. I took her and my family out to the range one afternoon, and we were setting up on one of the tables and I realized she was missing. I looked around and she was standing next to the car; frozen in place with her fingers jammed in her ears and a look of terror on her face. I had to laugh. Tongue

Edit: Tried to find the video of her shooting for the first time, but I guess I burned it along with everything else. Sleepy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2013, 03:49 PM
(29-01-2013 03:25 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:19 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh those poor tin cans! Weeping

Really? Everyone should shoot one at least once.

My ex was from Cali., so even at 25 she'd never shot one. I took her and my family out to the range one afternoon, and we were setting up on one of the tables and I realized she was missing. I looked around and she was standing next to the car; frozen in place with her fingers jammed in her ears and a look of terror on her face. I had to laugh. Tongue

Edit: Tried to find the video of her shooting for the first time, but I guess I burned it along with everything else. Sleepy
Lol. Poor girl (and isn't getting rid of the ex's things liberating?)

I've been around someone firing a gun once (crazy bounty hunter guy that i knew was shooting off his rifle to celebrate new years at midnight) so I know the sound doesn't scare me. Just never really had any desire to try.

I used to be pretty good with a bow and arrow however. Smile

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
29-01-2013, 03:56 PM
(29-01-2013 03:49 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:25 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Really? Everyone should shoot one at least once.

Lol. Poor girl (and isn't getting rid of the ex's things liberating?)

I've been around someone firing a gun once (crazy bounty hunter guy that i knew was shooting off his rifle to celebrate new years at midnight) so I know the sound doesn't scare me. Just never really had any desire to try.

I don't know if "liberating" is the right word....I don't know, everything with her is a mind-fuck for me. I'm still fucked up from it all.

But that's neither here nor there. Tongue

I've actually never shot a bow, but I've always wanted to. I like that it's quiet. My neighbor is a bow-hunter and his wife is smoking hot, so a running joke is that he waits in the trees outside his house for me to creep by at night. Then all I hear is "THWACK" before I fall over. Then as I die; somewhere out in the darkness I see the faint orange glow as he takes a drag from his cigarette. Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
29-01-2013, 04:10 PM
(29-01-2013 03:56 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:49 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Lol. Poor girl (and isn't getting rid of the ex's things liberating?)

I don't know if "liberating" is the right word....I don't know, everything with her is a mind-fuck for me. I'm still fucked up from it all.

I've actually never shot a bow, but I've always wanted to. I like that it's quiet. My neighbor is a bow-hunter and his wife is smoking hot, so a running joke is that he waits in the trees outside his house for me to creep by at night. Then all I hear is "THWACK" before I fall over. Then as I die; somewhere out in the darkness I see the faint orange glow as he takes a drag from his cigarette. Laugh out load
Hahaha, at least it was a slightly poetic death.

Seriously though you should try it sometime. There's something cathartic about the process, at least for me.

I've only ever used a long bow however. I'm not much for the hunting/compound business.

29-01-2013, 04:24 PM
(29-01-2013 04:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:56 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I don't know if "liberating" is the right word....I don't know, everything with her is a mind-fuck for me. I'm still fucked up from it all.

Hahaha, at least it was a slightly poetic death.

Seriously though you should try it sometime. There's something cathartic about the process, at least for me.

I've only ever used a long bow however. I'm not much for the hunting/compound business.

I should hook up with him soon. He sells me deer meat every year; I should ask if he can teach me to shoot a bow.

Plus, I'm pretty sure he and his wife are swingers (lots of strange cars parked outside every weekend...and never the same one twice; a really big basement with far too much furniture; two white stones outside the driveway; etc.), so maybe I can get some extra benefits out of the whole deal. Consider

(jk. Sorta)

29-01-2013, 04:26 PM
(29-01-2013 04:24 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 04:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hahaha, at least it was a slightly poetic death.

I should hook up with him soon. He sells me deer meat every year; I should ask if he can teach me to shoot a bow.

Plus, I'm pretty sure he and his wife are swingers (lots of strange cars parked outside every weekend...and never the same one twice; a really big basement with far too much furniture; two white stones outside the driveway; etc.), so maybe I can get some extra benefits out of the whole deal. Consider

(jk. Sorta)
Deerhunting swingers.....just be careful...

sounds like a plot to a terrible horror movie Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
29-01-2013, 04:28 PM
They'd end up storing most of me in their freezer and serving the rest of me with little snack crackers at their next party.

29-01-2013, 04:34 PM
"Here, try some Misanthropik Marengo. It goes well with this dry Riesling. It'll give you strength for the group shag later as well" Thumbsup

29-01-2013, 04:37 PM
(29-01-2013 04:34 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  "Here, try some Misanthropik Marengo. It goes well with this dry Riesling. It'll give you strength for the group shag later as well" Thumbsup
I'm good for the libito; I'll give 'em that. Wink