You're Invited to my Funeral

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: You're Invited to my Funeral
(17-11-2013 07:50 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 07:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  ...
they come and get you wherever you are, cremate you and send your ashes wherever you want.

b-but you're dead first, right?

Just checking.

Actually, it's a good idea but given that I will most likely die alone, how would I let them know that I'm dead?

Dodgy

You get a card for your wallet. When you are found dead, your wallet will be looked at. And this thing works no matter what country you die in. And the authorities love it - one call and you get hauled off.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2013, 01:05 PM
(17-11-2013 07:50 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 07:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  ...
they come and get you wherever you are, cremate you and send your ashes wherever you want.

b-but you're dead first, right?

Just checking.

Actually, it's a good idea but given that I will most likely die alone, how would I let them know that I'm dead?

Dodgy

Just send them one of those "Wish you were here!" postcards before you tie the noose. They'll send a courier service. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-11-2013, 01:12 PM
When I die, I want to have a robot version of myself to dig my own grave at the funeral and unceremoniously drag my body into the hole while heavy metal plays from speakers surrounding the area.