You're a Terrorist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2012, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 05:10 PM by Stark Raving.)
You're a Terrorist.
http://publicintelligence.net/dhs-start-ppt-us/

For example, the report contains a section stating that being “fiercely nationalistic”, “suspicious of centralized federal authority”, “reverent of individual liberty” and believing in conspiracy theories are all traits that belong to “Extreme Right-wing” terrorists.

It also made me laugh when I read in the PDF how they describe "cults"

Includes the following types: Buddhist; Christian; Hindu; Islamic; Jewish; Pagan; UFO. The following characteristics should help you distinguish a cult from other forms of groups: a cult displays unquestioning commitment to its leader; questioning, doubt and dissent are discouraged; mind-altering practices (e.g. meditation) are used in excess; the leadership dictates how members should think, act and feel; a cult is elitist; a cult has a polarized us-versus-them mentality; the leader is not accountable to authorities; the cult teaches that the ends justify the means it deems necessary; the leader induces feelings of shame in order to control members; the cult is pre-occupied with bringing in new members and making money; and members are encouraged or required to only socialize with other members.

HA HA HA........ has it not described every bloody religion on the planet????

Then I stopped laughing again when I got to page 38.... section 14 which states that you can fall under a catergory if.......

This variable details the group’s non-terrorist activities, such as the group’s involvement in political and social events, fundraising schemes and other legal activities

For instance, public letters, petitions, posters, publications, agitation, etc.

Involvement in political demonstrations covers instances in which the group organizes their own protests and instances when members participate in demonstrations organized by other groups.

Rolleyes

So in other words this "cult" we call goverment dont want you protesting........ and can back it up with some regards to the Indefinite Detention Act.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
11-07-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: Your a Terrorist.
All religions are cults. Only popular.

Other than that the descriptions of terrorists are enjoyable. If I were a terrorist the world would be a safer place. I'm usually too lazy to attack anyone these days.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
11-07-2012, 09:21 AM
You're*

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
11-07-2012, 09:25 AM
[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 2.png]

[Image: 3.png]

Well okay then!

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 11 users Like Logica Humano's post
11-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Oh man...

I want that Atheist Extremist guy's tee shirt. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
11-07-2012, 04:57 PM
(11-07-2012 09:48 AM)kim Wrote:  Oh man...

I want that Atheist Extremist guy's tee shirt. Shy
Guy who makes the comics also sells the shirt. I've thought about buying it before...

http://shop.theoatmeal.com/collections/f...ison-shirt

okay, when do I get my membership card?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
11-07-2012, 05:10 PM
(11-07-2012 09:21 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You're*
Better?

So many cats, so few good recipes.