You're a Virgin?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: You're a Virgin?
Never killed an animal not even a bug.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2015, 08:32 AM
I've never been drunk. It has zero appeal to me.

I also haven't thrown up in 22 years. It's probably related to the above statement.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
21-04-2015, 08:36 AM
(21-04-2015 08:32 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've never been drunk. It has zero appeal to me.

I also haven't thrown up in 22 years. It's probably related to the above statement.

oh wow. 22 years. .I haven't for 5 right now. sounds weird but I know some people that are also like that including me that have a phobia for throwing up Tongue
21-04-2015, 08:38 AM
(21-04-2015 08:36 AM)4Syntraph Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 08:32 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've never been drunk. It has zero appeal to me.

oh wow. 22 years. .I haven't for 5 right now. sounds weird but I know some people that are also like that including me that have a phobia for throwing up Tongue

Threw up after my fitness test last weekend. That's how we tell who really tried and who didn't Tongue

After the run, there's a small group of people vomiting and a much larger group of people who could have cut their times just a little bit shorter if they'd been willing to join the throw up group afterwards.

'Murican Canadian
21-04-2015, 08:58 AM
I see the present perfect tense escapes some of us... Shall we say, the present perfect is not so perfect. Consider

Let's see.
I haven't been to South America.
I haven't smoked pot.
I have never in my life played tennis.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
21-04-2015, 09:38 AM
(21-04-2015 08:38 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 08:36 AM)4Syntraph Wrote:  oh wow. 22 years. .I haven't for 5 right now. sounds weird but I know some people that are also like that including me that have a phobia for throwing up Tongue

Threw up after my fitness test last weekend. That's how we tell who really tried and who didn't Tongue

After the run, there's a small group of people vomiting and a much larger group of people who could have cut their times just a little bit shorter if they'd been willing to join the throw up group afterwards.

Throwing up is something I avoid at all costs. I can't stand to hear people throw up, see it, smell it or know that someone is feeling nauseous and might throw up. Yes, it's a phobia for me. Bulimia is a puzzlement to me. Why would anyone actually force themselves to throw up. Huh Hobo

Anyway, back to virginal non experiences. Carry on folks.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-04-2015, 05:54 AM
(20-04-2015 06:11 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I've never:
Gotten head
Given head
Rode on a motorcycle
Punched a hole in the wall
Went to prom

You could do all of those in one magical night!

Bonus points if you punch a hole in a wall to make a glory hole. That'd be killing three birds with one stone.
22-04-2015, 06:11 AM
(20-04-2015 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 07:43 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I have never ate a hamburger or hotdog.

How is that even possible? Blink

I was the kid that didnt like to eat anything. Turned into the adult that doesnt like most food. My parents would fuss and send me to my room without food- I was ok with that. Now that I am adult and we understnd more about kids, I would say its probably some sort of sensory problem, I am hyper sensitive to smells and textures. Tags in shirts drive me crazy too.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
22-04-2015, 07:41 AM
(20-04-2015 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 07:43 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I have never ate a hamburger or hotdog.

How is that even possible? Blink

I had my first of either kind at the age of 18... A pretty simple feat for a non-American.

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
22-04-2015, 08:51 AM
Re: You're a Virgin?
Kids in my part of the US grow up with hamburgers, hot dogs, and fried nuggests shoved in their faces. Not always from the animals you'd expect, either. Dodgy

I've never flown in an airplane.

I've never seen more than one foot of snow (except on TV, of course.)