"You're gay afterall!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: "You're gay afterall!"
(10-10-2012 11:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The sexual response exists along a continuum, in at least two dimensions. (Yup .. freaky as it is, there are people who respond to door nobs, and other objects, such as shoes ??? Huh ).

I've studied paraphilias at length (I find them fascinating, for some twisted reason. lol), and I've found that there is literally nothing that somone, somewhere, wont get off to. Ripping paper, rubbing against trees, having insects walk across your skin, even wearing clothes that are appropriate for your specific gender (I'd like to have THAT fetish) - there's nothing people don't get off to.

Some of it can actually be kind of amusing.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Since you mentioned Rick Genest... this is kind of interesting... he did this for a make up product called Dermablend. He seems to be an interesting guy.
[Image: Dermablend-RickGenest01.jpg]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
10-10-2012, 11:47 AM
(10-10-2012 11:41 AM)kim Wrote:  Since you mentioned Rick Genest... this is kind of interesting... he did this for a make up product called Dermablend. He seems to be an interesting guy.
[Image: Dermablend-RickGenest01.jpg]

That's actually the coverup that made me realize I can get tattoos all over my arms and chest and still be a big actor-man someday Big Grin

10-10-2012, 11:58 AM
I consider myself (mostly) straight, but you'll see comments of mine on here regarding having sex with men, for instance Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

I don't want him for his body though, I want him for his mind. Smile

Women turn me on. Men don't illicit quite the same reaction, but there are still some I would sleep with, and I'm not ashamed to admit it (though I wouldn't tell my parents).

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
10-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Tyson is just straight-up scientific SWAG.

I might go so far as to say that anyone who doesn't sleep with him is a homo.

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
10-10-2012, 12:39 PM
(10-10-2012 12:05 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Tyson is just straight-up scientific SWAG.

I might go so far as to say that anyone who doesn't sleep with him is a homo.

Heart I hear he's a really good salsa dancer, too. Smile

I think he enjoys himself - for me I think that's the attraction I feel for anyone, male or female. A self assuredness -not conceit but confidence - a secure, "I'm in charge of me, and right now... "me" is gonna have some fun." kind of attitude. I adore that in people of any sex... it seems to make up a great part of attraction, for me. Still, even with that much attraction, it might not mean I want to have sex with them.

I've not paid much attention to labels that others impose. However, I've often taken great care to not hang them on people at least inside my head... it seems too limiting. What I find fascinating in one person, I might find completely ridiculous in someone else. Attraction is so complex and can be completely individual. A bit like art; I may not completely know what it is even when looking at it, but I know I like it when I see it. Wink
... [Image: ndt.jpg]
... Heart ...

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
10-10-2012, 02:09 PM
(10-10-2012 12:39 PM)kim Wrote:  it might not mean I want to have sex with them.

Yes. One does not have to "possess" something to appreciate something.
THE most breathtaking beauties can be dumb as a box of rocks, and as soon as they open their mouth, it's like "oh...." "crap". Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop fucking it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-10-2012, 02:49 PM
I recognize that sexuality is not black and white; I recognize that sex (as in male/female) is not always black and white; However as far as terminology is concerned I think it is relatively clear. Do you feel sexual attraction toward people of the same sex, opposite sex, or both. Yes there are varying degrees, and you might prefer one over the other but sexual attraction is sexual attraction. The biggest ambiguity IMO comes from sexual attraction toward people who are a mixture of both sexes in some way (Hermaphrodites, Transgendered People, and so forth), as in that is what you seek out exclusively, then that is pretty confusing. My wife is bi-sexual, but prefers men...if I had to guess a ratio of men to women she is attracted to I would say that of every 5 people she finds attractive only one of those would be a woman. Is she bi-sexual? Of course. If it were 1 woman of 100 people she would still be bi-sexual, just with a stronger attraction to men than she has in reality.

Now you may tell me why I am wrong, I know someone is. Maybe I am.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
10-10-2012, 03:35 PM
(10-10-2012 02:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I recognize that sexuality is not black and white; I recognize that sex (as in male/female) is not always black and white; However as far as terminology is concerned I think it is relatively clear. Do you feel sexual attraction toward people of the same sex, opposite sex, or both. Yes there are varying degrees, and you might prefer one over the other but sexual attraction is sexual attraction. The biggest ambiguity IMO comes from sexual attraction toward people who are a mixture of both sexes in some way (Hermaphrodites, Transgendered People, and so forth), as in that is what you seek out exclusively, then that is pretty confusing. My wife is bi-sexual, but prefers men...if I had to guess a ratio of men to women she is attracted to I would say that of every 5 people she finds attractive only one of those would be a woman. Is she bi-sexual? Of course. If it were 1 woman of 100 people she would still be bi-sexual, just with a stronger attraction to men than she has in reality.

1 out of 5, that's still pretty strong. I run into a woman I find attractive once or twice a decade (not counting my friend from boarding school) and I see attractive men daily.

But it really doesn't matter, a lot of people calling themselves hetero just negate the attraction. I ignore it, but I don't negate it.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-10-2012, 03:44 PM
(10-10-2012 03:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 02:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I recognize that sexuality is not black and white; I recognize that sex (as in male/female) is not always black and white; However as far as terminology is concerned I think it is relatively clear. Do you feel sexual attraction toward people of the same sex, opposite sex, or both. Yes there are varying degrees, and you might prefer one over the other but sexual attraction is sexual attraction. The biggest ambiguity IMO comes from sexual attraction toward people who are a mixture of both sexes in some way (Hermaphrodites, Transgendered People, and so forth), as in that is what you seek out exclusively, then that is pretty confusing. My wife is bi-sexual, but prefers men...if I had to guess a ratio of men to women she is attracted to I would say that of every 5 people she finds attractive only one of those would be a woman. Is she bi-sexual? Of course. If it were 1 woman of 100 people she would still be bi-sexual, just with a stronger attraction to men than she has in reality.

1 out of 5, that's still pretty strong. I run into a woman I find attractive once or twice a decade (not counting my friend from boarding school) and I see attractive men daily.

But it really doesn't matter, a lot of people calling themselves hetero just negate the attraction. I ignore it, but I don't negate it.

Most men would NEVER discuss it, except, *maybe* with a very close friend, (and many men don't even have one of those). SO even *if* they felt attraction, on a practical basis they would have no clue about how to act on it, if they even did really want to act. SO most men have no real way of knowing "what's out there" in terms of the range of attractions and behaviors, as they're operating totally in the dark.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop fucking it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post