"You're gay afterall!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2012, 03:45 PM
"You're gay afterall!"
Hm. Go figure. I thought this thread was about GirlyMan. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
10-10-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: "You're gay afterall!"
(10-10-2012 11:41 AM)kim Wrote:  Since you mentioned Rick Genest... this is kind of interesting... he did this for a make up product called Dermablend. He seems to be an interesting guy.
[Image: Dermablend-RickGenest01.jpg]

BTW, the R sided image looks like an overgrown child. Ewwe. Not in a million years. You'd have to pay me. Well, no...there not enough money. Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
10-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Magoo is becoming the next great Erxomai.
kim the pic looks like photoshopped because it is exactly the same posture and look.

Now about the topic:
Bodies:
I love how bodies look like, and I am not one of the media-brainwashed people, who thinks that skinny is the beauty sign. There are enough people out there who are not skinny but beautiful. I like to see some sexy curves as well as seeing some signs of muscles. I love the soft belly or legs of a person that is not skinny. The cuddly feeling is wonderful. Some skinny people, though, are frigging hot, as well!
The mind:
Years ago, when I was a child and didn't know that something else, than being straight, does even exist, I thought I was weird. Because while I started looking at boys. When norms started to kick in, I started to feel weird about me liking girls too. And that was pretty early already.
Only when I was an adult, I learnt about bisexuality.
So for partnership, for looking, and for sex, I am fine with both.
I married a man, who knows about this, and he is not insecure about it. We have this great part of our relationship where we can actually look at the same great pair of boobs and be like "wow did you see that?!"
I did not marry a man because he is a man, I married him because he is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. If he would have happened to be a woman, I would have been fine with that!

I think that's all.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
10-10-2012, 04:58 PM

Whether it's labeling or not, I'm a little gay too Big Grin

Girl_nails mmmhmmm!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
10-10-2012, 05:36 PM
(10-10-2012 04:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  

Girl_nails mmmhmmm!

Maybe it's just semantics, but you cannot be a little gay. You can be gay, you can be straight, you can be bi-sexual, you can even be a little bi-sexual, but you cannot be a little gay. Gay is an absolute term. Just my two cents.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
10-10-2012, 06:02 PM
(10-10-2012 05:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 04:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  

Girl_nails mmmhmmm!

Maybe it's just semantics, but you cannot be a little gay. You can be gay, you can be straight, you can be bi-sexual, you can even be a little bi-sexual, but you cannot be a little gay. Gay is an absolute term. Just my two cents.

Tell that to honey-boo-boo! Big Grin

A few friends of mine who are bisexual would say "I had a gay night last night." when they slept with another female.

My sister in half black and half white, she calls herself black or white or black and white, depending on what she is saying.

I'm not going to get hung up on label precision. But yes, technically gay is homosexual. Actually, technically gay is happy. Smile
10-10-2012, 06:05 PM
(10-10-2012 04:32 PM)Leela Wrote:  I did not marry a man because he is a man, I married him because he is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. If he would have happened to be a woman, I would have been fine with that!

I think that's all.

That is exactly how I feel also. If my husband had crossed my way in a female body but with the same brain, I would have married her.

What was important was who he was, not whether he had boobs or a penis.

I am quite sure of that since we met in a nonsexual context, and I was attracted to his brain before his body even registered.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-10-2012, 02:51 AM
I've been on asexuality forums where they tend to differentiate between different types of attraction (sexual, romantic, aesthetic). I think there is just a stigma attached to being a heterosexual male and even admitting you know whether or not another man is good-looking. Not even wanting to have sex with him, but being aware of whether or not he's good looking or ugly. I think there is such culturally-ingrained homophobia that people are afraid to say these things, which is another reason "gay" is used as an insult.

So what I was saying is that I think it's quite possible to be heterosexual and think a member of the same sex is good looking.

My opinion probably doesn't count; I'm the opposite of bisexual. I'm not sexually attracted to men or women (had sex with both, but it just doesn't interest me beyond the physical aspect). I don't get called gay, I get called repressed, which I'm not because I'm a psychotic pervert.

But anyway, I think it's more acceptable for women to say women are hot than men to say men are hot. I don't think it's out of the ordinary for anyone to find any attractive person to be good-looking.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2012, 03:58 AM
Appreciation/admiration for the physical form of one man for another is often the result of narcissism. This is common in the female experience.

Homophobic fear in men, all too often, does not allow this type of appreciation.
11-10-2012, 04:06 AM
(11-10-2012 03:58 AM)depat Wrote:  Appreciation/admiration for the physical form of one man for another is often the result of narcissism. This is common in the female experience.

Homophobic fear in men, all too often, does not allow this type of appreciation.

Don't kid yourself. Men "appreciate", (some are intimidated by) other men's physical attributes just as much if not more than women. Why do you think bouncers are usually "hulks" ? They just don't "talk" about it much.

BTW, you can be a "little gay". Some of the actors who played the "munchkins" were gay. They were "little gays". Oh wait, you meant .... never mind. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post