"You're gay afterall!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2012, 05:30 AM
RE: "You're gay afterall!"
While we're talking about attraction to males, can I just say that women have such terrible taste in men.

I mean WTF is this shit about Robert Pattinson???!?

[Image: MV5BNzk0MDQ5OTUxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM5...4,314_.jpg]

That is not attractive! You wouldn't get me within a barge pole length of that.
I mean comon, has this guy not herd of a little thing called a COMB!
Since when was not giving a fuck the in hair style?
Obviously never herd of a fucking razor either. Is not shaving for a couple days to get that ugly poof stubble what the kids are into these days?

And don't get me started on fucking Benedict Cumberbatch..

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
11-10-2012, 10:08 AM
(11-10-2012 05:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Obviously never herd of a fucking razor either. Is not shaving for a couple days to get that ugly poof stubble what the kids are into these days?

I think that's just so people don't mistake R-Pat for a weird-looking girl.

I can't understand the appeal of that one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
23-10-2012, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2012 07:22 AM by Vera.)
(10-10-2012 02:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes. One does not have to "possess" something to appreciate something.

Off-topic: Man, you've no idea how many times I've gotten an Huh reaction when mentioning Kant's idea of the pleasure in beauty being disinterested. Finally stopped doing 'cause people didn't seem to grasp it... (edit: not that I'm a particular fan of Kant, he couldn't've been wronger about compassion, but that's another story...)

And you're so right about Gyllenhaal (same goes for Pattinson). Just ugh...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
23-10-2012, 03:00 PM
(10-10-2012 05:32 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  In order for me to have homosexual tendancies, I would need to display an openess to romantic and/or sexual activity with other males, precisely because they're males. (I say "openess", because while I may not fuck every woman I meet, or even want to, I'm open to their presence by default, due to my heterosexuality) But I am not attracted to Gyllenhaal or Genest because they're men. I am not interested in them romantically (in general) or sexually because of their gender. And in fact, despite my humorous and over-the-top comments about them, I would not engage in sexual behavior with them if presented with the opportunity - regardless of their attractiveness. However, even if I DID, would that make my intentions (regardless of action) homosexual in nature? Again, I don't think so. Though the actions themselves would be blatantly homosexual in nature, my intention(s) would merely be to engage in a sexual activity with someone who is attractive.

I realize all of this seems to blur the lines between homosexuality and heterosexuality, at least to some extent, but I believe there are still two distinct categories (not counting bisexuality or pansexuality) here, and in my particular case, the category of homosexuality is not being encroached upon. This means that when people perceive the aformentioned comments to be "gay", they are speaking inaccurately. I am not open to their gender, and thus, am not speaking from a homosexual standpoint.

But, that is but one man's take on the situation.

this reminds me of something. how there are several types of sexual attraction and romantic attraction. on the one hand you like women exclusively but on the other you got in mind guys you would have sex with.. lol... i am no expert but you may be a bit the way you profess not to be but that still dosen't make you gay. as some once told me just because you enjoy another pair of shoes dosen't mean the onse you wn don't fit you the best.

I can only speak to my experiences and from what I've learned off hypnosis sites.P{not sure how legit this is.} a study said that about 80% of people are bi-sexual. it's just to what extent, the other thing is that most bisexuals on theory are really pansexual. so lets just guess that about 70 percent.{yeah i know but guessing the best I got} from my estement most people are pansexual. but that's just my theory. I might be a little biase and not an expert though.

It also reminds me of how attraction is more than just sexual or romantic. someone once told me that attraction was a seven denominational thing. I wish i knew all the dementions but i digress...
P.S. just putting on my two sense in. sorry aabout the spelling errors.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
27-10-2012, 08:15 PM
As a long lost friend of mine said once - "All creatures on this planet are bisexual. Its just humans that make a fuss about it."

Personally; when it comes to sexual preference; I prefer the femme side of the aspect - which doesnt always rule out males. As far as my sexual identity? That is a secret.

(Bonus points for anyone that gets that reference.)
27-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Why does everyone always come out to me?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
27-10-2012, 10:10 PM
"You're gay afterall!"
(27-10-2012 10:08 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Why does everyone always come out to me?

Have you seen what your muscles look like?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-10-2012, 10:12 PM
(27-10-2012 10:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 10:08 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Why does everyone always come out to me?

Have you seen what your muscles look like?

Blush

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain