You're valid.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 04:10 PM
You're valid.
You're still a valid human being no matter what. No matter what your gender identity is. No matter what your political views are. It also doesn't matter what your race is or what grades you get in school. Same with your sexual orientation. You're still a valid human being. Even if you deal with mental illness. Even if someone thinks you don't exist. Even if someone hates you for something you didn't choose. You're still valid no matter what you look like and no matter what you ate today or any day. Everyone makes mistakes and it doesn't automatically mean you're scum of the earth. Especially if you really haven't done anything that serious. It's not the end of the world. (Trust me.) It is okay to not have everything figured out. Who does? You may notice your bad qualities, but also remember your good qualities. Remember to take it easy and to not beat yourself up. Don’t beat yourself down either or harm yourself on purpose. None the humans around you are perfect gods or goddesses. They are humans like you with their own strengths and weaknesses. Remember to keep getting help if you need it. Keep learning. Do your best. Please don't give up.

[Hmmm. I'm mainly writing to myself, but maybe someone else will need words of encouragement?]

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like CosmicRaven's post
22-05-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: You're valid.
You okay dude? I hope so, cause ravens are cool.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-05-2016, 04:16 PM
(22-05-2016 04:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You okay dude? I hope so, cause ravens are cool.

I'm not always okay. It's also kind of frustrating at times because I don't always know how to interpret how I'm feeling. I know the things I mentions are things that I've dealt with personally. Well, I still deal with them. Today has been better than yesterday, though. Yesterday was not great.

Thanks for the concern. ^^

☆☆☆
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
22-05-2016, 04:36 PM
(22-05-2016 04:16 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You okay dude? I hope so, cause ravens are cool.

I'm not always okay. It's also kind of frustrating at times because I don't always know how to interpret how I'm feeling. I know the things I mentions are things that I've dealt with personally. Well, I still deal with them. Today has been better than yesterday, though. Yesterday was not great.

No problem dude. I used to be like you, only I was a annoying and needed a good thwak.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-05-2016, 04:52 PM
sounds legit

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
22-05-2016, 05:10 PM
(22-05-2016 04:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:16 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I'm not always okay. It's also kind of frustrating at times because I don't always know how to interpret how I'm feeling. I know the things I mentions are things that I've dealt with personally. Well, I still deal with them. Today has been better than yesterday, though. Yesterday was not great.

No problem dude. I used to be like you, only I was a annoying and needed a good thwak.

You still need one at times. Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
22-05-2016, 05:37 PM
(22-05-2016 04:10 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  You're still a valid human being no matter what. No matter what your gender identity is. No matter what your political views are. It also doesn't matter what your race is or what grades you get in school. Same with your sexual orientation. You're still a valid human being. Even if you deal with mental illness. Even if someone thinks you don't exist. Even if someone hates you for something you didn't choose. You're still valid no matter what you look like and no matter what you ate today or any day. Everyone makes mistakes and it doesn't automatically mean you're scum of the earth. Especially if you really haven't done anything that serious. It's not the end of the world. (Trust me.) It is okay to not have everything figured out. Who does? You may notice your bad qualities, but also remember your good qualities. Remember to take it easy and to not beat yourself up. Don’t beat yourself down either or harm yourself on purpose. None the humans around you are perfect gods or goddesses. They are humans like you with their own strengths and weaknesses. Remember to keep getting help if you need it. Keep learning. Do your best. Please don't give up.

[Hmmm. I'm mainly writing to myself, but maybe someone else will need words of encouragement?]

Thank you for posting this. Sometimes it's easy to forget.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
22-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Yes you are truly a valid human being Miss Raven.
22-05-2016, 05:52 PM
(22-05-2016 05:50 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Yes you are truly a valid human being Miss Raven.

Unsure

☆☆☆
22-05-2016, 06:10 PM
(22-05-2016 05:10 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  No problem dude. I used to be like you, only I was a annoying and needed a good thwak.

You still need one at times. Heart

Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post