You're valid.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: You're valid.
(22-05-2016 05:50 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Yes you are truly a valid human being Miss Raven.

I don't know exactly what to say.
Obviously, thanks for the compliment. ^^
I just also want to say something else, but I don't know how without sounding like a whiny idiot. >.<

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
22-05-2016, 06:49 PM
(22-05-2016 06:30 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 05:50 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Yes you are truly a valid human being Miss Raven.

I don't know exactly what to say.
I just also want to say something else, but I don't know how without sounding like a whiny idiot. >.<

That you're a dude? 'Cause I thought you were a dude...
22-05-2016, 06:53 PM
I honestly didn't think that birds of the cosmos had a sex. Born of stardust is good enough for me.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
22-05-2016, 06:56 PM
(22-05-2016 06:49 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 06:30 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I don't know exactly what to say.

That you're a dude? 'Cause I thought you were a dude...

I don't want to put words in their mouth, but I think Cosmic is gender non-binary. They have a separate thread about it.

Also, thank you for this post Cosmic. You are not only a valid person (as all humans are in my view), you are also a good person (which not all humans are). Keep up the positivity! The end of high school and the start of your new life is in sight! Hug
[+] 3 users Like debna27's post
22-05-2016, 07:00 PM
(22-05-2016 06:56 PM)debna27 Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 06:49 PM)I Am Wrote:  That you're a dude? 'Cause I thought you were a dude...

I don't want to put words in their mouth, but I think Cosmic is gender non-binary. They have a separate thread about it.

Also, thank you for this post Cosmic. You are not only a valid person (as all humans are in my view), you are also a good person (which not all humans are). Keep up the positivity! The end of high school and the start of your new life is in sight! Hug

Right. My mistake. Sorry about that.
22-05-2016, 07:00 PM
(22-05-2016 06:56 PM)debna27 Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 06:49 PM)I Am Wrote:  That you're a dude? 'Cause I thought you were a dude...

This~
Thanks, Debna. ^^

☆☆☆
22-05-2016, 07:01 PM
(22-05-2016 07:00 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 06:56 PM)debna27 Wrote:  I don't want to put words in their mouth, but I think Cosmic is gender non-binary. They have a separate thread about it.

Right. My mistake. Sorry about that.

No worries. ^^

☆☆☆
22-05-2016, 07:20 PM
(22-05-2016 07:00 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 06:56 PM)debna27 Wrote:  I don't want to put words in their mouth, but I think Cosmic is gender non-binary. They have a separate thread about it.

This~
Thanks, Debna. ^^

No problem Smile Hope you're doing alright, friend. Summer is almost here and you deserve to enjoy it.
[+] 2 users Like debna27's post
22-05-2016, 07:45 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna confuse someone.
- My gender identity is non-binary. Probably agender.
- Physically, I am female.
- I like the same sex still since I like females. Yes
- I don't mind being called dude, though. I call anyone dude.
- I really don't mind talking about these things.
- It's easier to be a space bird.
- *hides*

☆☆☆
[+] 4 users Like CosmicRaven's post
22-05-2016, 08:03 PM
It makes me a little sad to know that our society still hasn't managed to advance enough to take all the things in the OP for granted. I've been arguing with idiots about the Trans* persons in the bathroom issue, here, recently... it has just reminded me how far we have to go. I simply don't get why it's so easy for most humans to make others feel so terrible, if they don't fit some imaginary ideal. And frankly, based on my life experiences (best I can say as a Middle Class WASP cis male), I greatly prefer the company of the people the "normals" reject over the ones who think there's such a thing as normal.

Raven, you're not only valid. You're awesome. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post