You're valid.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: You're valid.
(22-05-2016 06:30 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 05:50 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Yes you are truly a valid human being Miss Raven.

I don't know exactly what to say.
Obviously, thanks for the compliment. ^^
I just also want to say something else, but I don't know how without sounding like a whiny idiot. >.<

Come on, dood, say it! You are in the inner sanctum of the TTAF, where someone smack talking you leads to immediate banishment. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 08:12 PM
(22-05-2016 08:11 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 06:30 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I don't know exactly what to say.
Obviously, thanks for the compliment. ^^
I just also want to say something else, but I don't know how without sounding like a whiny idiot. >.<

Come on, dood, say it! You are in the inner sanctum of the TTAF, where someone smack talking you leads to immediate banishment. Thumbsup

It was already explained several posts back. C:

☆☆☆
22-05-2016, 09:11 PM
(22-05-2016 08:12 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:11 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Come on, dood, say it! You are in the inner sanctum of the TTAF, where someone smack talking you leads to immediate banishment. Thumbsup

It was already explained several posts back. C:

You mean I have homework? Weeping
22-05-2016, 09:22 PM
(22-05-2016 09:11 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:12 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  It was already explained several posts back. C:

You mean I have homework? Weeping

Laugh out load
Here you go: this post

☆☆☆
23-05-2016, 08:03 AM
(22-05-2016 09:22 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 09:11 PM)Fireball Wrote:  You mean I have homework? Weeping

Laugh out load
Here you go: this post

Thumbsup I knew that, I was just pulling your chain. Tongue
23-05-2016, 09:13 AM
So conflicted. I thought this would end when I left my old religious views. Nope. Haha Sadcryface

☆☆☆
23-05-2016, 09:53 AM
You're valid.
I'm not very valid here. People hate me here.
23-05-2016, 09:55 AM
(23-05-2016 09:53 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I'm not very valid here. People hate me here.
Heart

Hug

Thumbsup
23-05-2016, 10:03 AM
(23-05-2016 09:53 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I'm not very valid here. People hate me here.

Nah. Have a hug. Hug

☆☆☆
23-05-2016, 11:18 AM
(22-05-2016 04:10 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  You're still a valid human being no matter what. No matter what your gender identity is. No matter what your political views are. It also doesn't matter what your race is or what grades you get in school. Same with your sexual orientation. You're still a valid human being. Even if you deal with mental illness. Even if someone thinks you don't exist. Even if someone hates you for something you didn't choose. You're still valid no matter what you look like and no matter what you ate today or any day. Everyone makes mistakes and it doesn't automatically mean you're scum of the earth. Especially if you really haven't done anything that serious. It's not the end of the world. (Trust me.) It is okay to not have everything figured out. Who does? You may notice your bad qualities, but also remember your good qualities. Remember to take it easy and to not beat yourself up. Don’t beat yourself down either or harm yourself on purpose. None the humans around you are perfect gods or goddesses. They are humans like you with their own strengths and weaknesses. Remember to keep getting help if you need it. Keep learning. Do your best. Please don't give up.

[Hmmm. I'm mainly writing to myself, but maybe someone else will need words of encouragement?]

Now bookmark this post ^^^ and come back and read it when you're feeling down about yourself. And remember to give a big thank you hug to the very smart person who wrote it.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post