Young and new

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2012, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 03:49 PM by TheYoungAtheist.)
Wink Young and new
I'm a Young Teen of only 14 and atheist.I seem to be the only one in my school,but i try to convince my young friends THEIR IS NO GOD I say to them i'll believe in God if there was enough proof to prove he is real they say one thing "THE BIBLE IS ENOUGH PROOF."I say some retard from the Greek days or some time period may have wrote it and said a great massive sky lord told me to write this.Tell me this why is there still hungry? Why is there storms? Why is there war?

TRY TO BEAT THAT CHRISTIANS!Exclamation
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Young and new
Hi and welcome to TTA
Have an insightful stay

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
15-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Oh boy.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
15-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Don't worry KC, he's still learning. He made a good step toward educating himself on matters by coming here.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Clint Barnett's post
15-03-2012, 03:52 PM
(15-03-2012 03:38 PM)TheYoungAtheist Wrote:  I say some retard from the Greek days or some time period may have wrote it and said a great massive sky lord told me to write this.Tell me this why is there still hungry? Why is there storms? Why is there war?

TRY TO BEAT THAT CHRISTIANS!Exclamation

It all boils down to this. You're on the right track. Congrats and welcome!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-03-2012, 03:53 PM
(15-03-2012 03:38 PM)TheYoungAtheist Wrote:  I'm a Young Teen of only 14 and atheist.I seem to be the only one in my school,but i try to convince my young friends THEIR IS NO GOD I say to them i'll believe in God if there was enough proof to prove he is real they say one thing "THE BIBLE IS ENOUGH PROOF."I say some retard from the Greek days or some time period may have wrote it and said a great massive sky lord told me to write this.Tell me this why is there still hungry? Why is there storms? Why is there war?

TRY TO BEAT THE CHRISTIANS!Exclamation

I hope you aren't the one bringing the subject up, because that's just as bad as people preaching in school. You should not actively seek to convert people in school to anything. If they start it, then maybe say something, but don't seek people out in school (not saying you are, but making sure). That is a time to learn. You probably need to learn a bit about people and how they respond, because your approach will cause people to be defensive and not listen to you from the get go... I can imagine if you are the only atheist, then you probably get a lot of Bible quotes coming in from all sides. That has got to suck.

So is there anything you like about school?

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
15-03-2012, 03:54 PM
(15-03-2012 03:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Oh boy.

Says the man with the imaginary friend to the child.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
15-03-2012, 03:54 PM
(15-03-2012 03:38 PM)TheYoungAtheist Wrote:  TRY TO BEAT THAT CHRISTIANS!Exclamation
Uumm...
It doesn't work that way...
but you'll figure it out...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
15-03-2012, 04:01 PM
FYI, this is my son, I'm working with him. He's never been religious so he hasn't been on the other side. I have kept him out of that mess. He has a lot to learn on here, so this place is as good as any to learn about issues.

He's not as familiar with forum layout as he should be Tongue

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-03-2012, 04:02 PM
ha ha.