Your Embarrassing Moments.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: Your Embarrassing Moments.
Erxomai: Means you wanna smell my fresh butt-breeze? Tongue

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 02:57 PM
(01-05-2012 11:03 AM)Leela Wrote:  2. That was last year. I had a new dress and normally I am not wearing dresses. So I am walking home from work, and the dress starts sliding up without me noticing > until the skirtpart was above my hips!!! I only noticed because it was a bit fresh around the butt at some point o.O
Was you free-balling?
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 03:09 PM
(01-05-2012 02:57 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 11:03 AM)Leela Wrote:  2. That was last year. I had a new dress and normally I am not wearing dresses. So I am walking home from work, and the dress starts sliding up without me noticing > until the skirtpart was above my hips!!! I only noticed because it was a bit fresh around the butt at some point o.O
Was you free-balling?

Or free-vulving?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
01-05-2012, 03:09 PM
As a senior in high school I participated in a "woman-less beauty pageant" to raise money for the after-graduation party. Not one of my finest moments, especially since the only women's clothes I could really fit into where my grandmothers.

This is however not the only time I have found myself in my grandmothers clothes. When I was probably 12 or so, there was a big flood in my hometown and the roadways leading to my house were all blocked. This meant we had to stay with my grandmother, and as luck would have it, the only clothes dry I could wear was a purple jogging suit with a really terrible image on the front. The kind of thing that is all puffy and doesn't bend and is really uncomfortable.

When I was a sophomore in high school english class, my teacher used to turn on classical music while we would read. That is a recipe for sleep if I ever heard of one. So, I slept while holding my book. About 15 minutes later she turned off the music and told everyone to pay attention and in the 10 seconds after that, I slowly drifted right back off to sleep while still facing her. I awoke moments later to the sound of laughter, opened my eyes and found everyone staring at me, including the teacher who just gawked at me with her mouth open.

I was a good student though! At least when I was awake...the same thing kind of happened again in Chemistry except I was awoken by a paper wad bouncing off of my head and the teach staring in disbelief.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
01-05-2012, 03:24 PM
No beach stories to speak of really... But there's one embarrassing story that I recall every once in a while.

My junior year of high school, I was 16 and had just gotten my license. I was asked by my neighbor to go to the Homecoming dance with her friend because she needed a date (apparently she was desperate). This was very exciting- I talked to her on the phone a couple of times to try to get to know her and stuff. I wasn't exactly a player, and I was the new guy, so I wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

So dance night came, I went to pick her up driving my brother's car, her family took pictures... it was going well but I was extremely nervous. We were following my neighbor to the dance when he pulls over into a gas station and pulls around next to me so he could tell me, "Hey man, your lights are off!" Unsure My date was not impressed. Dodgy

The area was very well lit by street lights, so you really could go just about anywhere with your lights off and almost not notice.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
01-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Girly is not subject to embararrassment. Girly is also immune to being offended. Girly couldn't give less of a shit one way or another.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-05-2012, 08:49 PM
(01-05-2012 08:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly is not subject to embararrassment. Girly is also immune to being offended. Girly couldn't give less of a shit one way or another.
So much zen, the middle path. I envy you!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
01-05-2012, 08:53 PM
In a former job (I was probably in my early 30's), I was sitting at my desk and one of the warehouse workers (male) came in and asked me if I owned a pair of purple lacy underwear. I looked at him wondering what the hell this meant. He told me he had found a pair of knickers down the back of the warehouse and thought they'd be mine (I really don't know why he came to me first but... Dodgy ) so I went down the back of the warehouse and, fuck me, they were mine!!!
I realised they had been in the dryer with the pants I was wearing and had 'statically' clung to my pants and obviously fell out of the leg of my pants whilst I was in the warehouse at some point. For some reason after that, he always looked at me differently Consider

Another time (I was probably about 14 years old) I was sitting at the doctors surgery with my father, waiting to go in for some small complaint (there was probably about 10 people in there) and before I could do anything, like squish my cheeks together, I let rip a pretty decent fart! My father looked at me with horror and amusement all at the same time. I had a magazine in front of me, so I tactfully put this straight in front of my face and did nothing except go 'beetroot' red!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
01-05-2012, 08:59 PM
(01-05-2012 08:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 08:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly is not subject to embararrassment. Girly is also immune to being offended. Girly couldn't give less of a shit one way or another.
So much zen, the middle path. I envy you!

Envy is not compatible with the middle way. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-05-2012, 09:46 PM
(01-05-2012 08:53 PM)aurora Wrote:  'beetroot' red!
That always makes things worse! I hate the blushing.

(01-05-2012 08:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 08:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  So much zen, the middle path. I envy you!

Envy is not compatible with the middle way. Wink
Which is why I envy you! I'm not compatible with the middle path. Not to be confused with jealousy, though.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post