Your Embarrassing Moments.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2012, 09:03 AM
RE: Your Embarrassing Moments.
(01-05-2012 02:28 PM)Leela Wrote:  Erxomai: Means you wanna smell my fresh butt-breeze? Tongue
Uh....
I don't mind looking, but I'd rather not smell, please. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 09:54 AM
I passed out on the toilet in the flat of my old boss after a drunken night out. She took pictures. She is evil Sad

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
02-05-2012, 09:55 AM
(02-05-2012 09:54 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I passed out on the toilet in the flat of my old boss after a drunken night out. She took pictures. She is evil Sad
Post them or it didn't happen.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-05-2012, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 10:11 AM by frankiej.)
I'll post one... I'll have to censor it first Tongue
[Image: Photo0079.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like frankiej's post
02-05-2012, 12:03 PM
I must say that it is rather flattering.

[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
02-05-2012, 02:05 PM
(02-05-2012 12:03 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I must say that it is rather flattering.
It might have been if you hadn't edited it. Tongue

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
02-05-2012, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 09:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-05-2012 09:46 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 08:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Envy is not compatible with the middle way. Wink
Which is why I envy you! I'm not compatible with the middle path. Not to be confused with jealousy, though.

I have the advantage over you LadyJane 'cause I spent a semester at University some 30 years ago analyzing Descartes' Cogito ergo sum and came away with "What the fuck? Now I ain't even sure of me."

(02-05-2012 10:01 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I'll post one... I'll have to censor it first Tongue
[Image: Photo0079.jpg]

For godssake's man, learn how to hold your drink like a man you fuckin' pussy. You're a piss poor Scot.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
03-05-2012, 05:40 AM
(01-05-2012 03:24 PM)kineo Wrote:  No beach stories to speak of really... But there's one embarrassing story that I recall every once in a while.

My junior year of high school, I was 16 and had just gotten my license. I was asked by my neighbor to go to the Homecoming dance with her friend because she needed a date (apparently she was desperate). This was very exciting- I talked to her on the phone a couple of times to try to get to know her and stuff. I wasn't exactly a player, and I was the new guy, so I wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

So dance night came, I went to pick her up driving my brother's car, her family took pictures... it was going well but I was extremely nervous. We were following my neighbor to the dance when he pulls over into a gas station and pulls around next to me so he could tell me, "Hey man, your lights are off!" Unsure My date was not impressed. Dodgy

The area was very well lit by street lights, so you really could go just about anywhere with your lights off and almost not notice.
Your head lights are off? No offense, but that might be the lamest embarrassment story ever told.
07-05-2012, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 11:50 AM by kineo.)
(03-05-2012 05:40 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 03:24 PM)kineo Wrote:  No beach stories to speak of really... But there's one embarrassing story that I recall every once in a while.

My junior year of high school, I was 16 and had just gotten my license. I was asked by my neighbor to go to the Homecoming dance with her friend because she needed a date (apparently she was desperate). This was very exciting- I talked to her on the phone a couple of times to try to get to know her and stuff. I wasn't exactly a player, and I was the new guy, so I wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

So dance night came, I went to pick her up driving my brother's car, her family took pictures... it was going well but I was extremely nervous. We were following my neighbor to the dance when he pulls over into a gas station and pulls around next to me so he could tell me, "Hey man, your lights are off!" Unsure My date was not impressed. Dodgy

The area was very well lit by street lights, so you really could go just about anywhere with your lights off and almost not notice.
Your head lights are off? No offense, but that might be the lamest embarrassment story ever told.

Fuck, now I'm embarrassed because my embarrassing story wasn't embarrassing enough.

Maybe you didn't grow up being a socially awkward kid moving from town to town every year, never fitting in, finally getting a chance to fit in and fucking it up.

Fuck off.
Maybe you should contribute a story to the thread before you go critiquing others' embarrassing stories?
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
20-05-2012, 03:34 PM
While traveling to a hotel with a pool and not having packed trunks with me, the management provided a complimentary pair. They were about the texture of crepe paper but served the one-time purpose. I later packed them with me on a trip to the ocean. The disposable trunks at that time were over a year old, and upon contact with the salt and surf they literally fell apart. My childish friends saw my predicament and refused to help. I had to retrieve my towel some distance away, on a crowded beach, exposed front and back.
[+] 4 users Like sven's post