Your Favorite God Argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2013, 12:30 AM

Star Your Favorite God Argument
In your opinion, what is the strongest argument for the existence of God--for you personally. I'm not saying you're convinced by it, I'm just asking out of all of them, which is your favorite?

Mine is an argument put forth by George Berkeley suggesting that conscious observation is required for things to exist.

What's yours? Shocking
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: Your Favorite God Argument
Of course Berkely has and is proven wrong countless times, so that's bullshit. But another funny joke, Jebus-comedy star. That was an old joke. You posted that joke in your first thread.
My favorite god argument was the one where he told Jebus to run out and get him some cigars, and Jebus tole him to fuck off. That was a doosey. He was told if he did it again, he would have to go die again to appease Daddy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 10:56 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 5 users Like Doctor X's post
30-03-2013, 01:15 AM

The pride of atheism responds.
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 10:56 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
30-03-2013, 01:22 AM
I like that one where the theist claims he has proof of god and then proceeds to trot out a morass of logical fallacies, appeals to tradition, arguments from authority and then finally just starts spewing bible verses.

I forget which one that is though.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like bbeljefe's post
30-03-2013, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 07:29 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-03-2013 01:15 AM)Egor Wrote:  The pride of atheism responds.

To the dregs of Christianity. Good one Rev Ed, the Chaplain/Comedian. This coming form the guy who is kicked out of every Christian forum he's been in, and who starts a site where almost no one goes, and thus for any attention at all, (thank you Jebus) has to continuously troll the one atheist site that hasn't banned him. Without atheists no one would even know what the Church of the Inserting-the-Truly-Green-Dick, (Ver-i-Dick-in-ism) is. Of course no attention is THE worst possible fate to a megalomanic sufferer of Dunning-Krueger. So, you see atheism is a necessity for Brother Ed. Without it, he would have no adience at all. The real question is would Froggie, (who is "truly green"), be granted special status in this new chuch ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

30-03-2013, 02:23 AM
I think my favourite god argument was the one between Aphrodite, Hera and Athena over who was the fairest and therefore the rightful owner of Eris's golden apple.

That really fucked things up for poor ol' Paris.

Fancy having to choose between those three.

I would probably have chosen Aphrodite too.

Bowing

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
30-03-2013, 02:34 AM
Mines definitely the one where Odin hung himself upside down from a tree for three days to enlighten himself.
A god that needs enlightenment, that's got to be real right?

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
30-03-2013, 04:54 AM
The only Capitalized God is the LC. Apostate. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user