Your Favorite Music

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2010, 12:38 PM
RE: Your Favorite Music
(20-09-2010 12:28 AM)No J. Wrote:  I hope this helps you understand where I am coming froma little bit better.

Right, I follow now, sorry for the misunderstanding, hopefully we can come together and hate Lady Gaga collectively now Smile

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2010, 11:22 PM
(20-09-2010 12:38 PM)Green Wrote:  Right, I follow now, sorry for the misunderstanding, hopefully we can come together and hate Lady Gaga collectively now Smile

I have heard of her, seen her on magazines and seen her very briefly on TV. I am sure I will come to hate her as soon as I hear her music. I almost never like anyone who gets to the top by hype.
21-09-2010, 04:24 AM
(20-09-2010 09:42 AM)athnostic Wrote:  
(19-09-2010 04:32 PM)jkshrout Wrote:  I like everything. I've been listening to a lot of Ensiferum (Finnish folk metal) and Ronald Jenkees (hip-hop) lately.

Ensiferum
Ronald Jenkees

Finnish folk metal, huh? That sounds waaaaay interesting. I'm gonna have to check that out.
Any kind of Scandinavian metal is awesome.

(20-09-2010 11:23 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
jkshrout Wrote:]Ensiferum
Sounds a little like Wintersun (I've been waiting for the new album for years but they always have some problemsSad).
But if you like folkish metal, I will recommend Korpiklaani (wicked accordionCool ). The videos are lame, but the music is good.
Not bad.
25-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Music RE: Your Favorite Music
I would say Ronald is more electronic??? He does pull a lot from hip hop though. I don't know but either way I LOVE Ronald. Have both his albums. It's too bad he stopped making YouTube videos.... Anyone know what happened to him?

(19-09-2010 04:32 PM)jkshrout Wrote:  I like everything. I've been listening to a lot of Ensiferum (Finnish folk metal) and Ronald Jenkees (hip-hop) lately.

Ensiferum
Ronald Jenkees

Oh, and to get in on this little debate: I don't think you need experience in the field to formulate a good opinion, but it certainly helps. Would you rather base your opinion on more facts or less? Still, I remember I had a doctor send in an order to have the wrong bone in my leg x-rayed, so just because you have a position in the field you're in doesn't mean your opinion is automatically better. No one's opinion is better than another's, but some opinions do have more fact behind them.
26-09-2010, 08:04 AM
(25-09-2010 07:57 PM)UtahSkeptic Wrote:  I would say Ronald is more electronic??? He does pull a lot from hip hop though. I don't know but either way I LOVE Ronald. Have both his albums. It's too bad he stopped making YouTube videos.... Anyone know what happened to him?
Jenkees is a mix of a lot of things. For example, "Disorganized Fun" is obvious hip-hop, but songs like "Outer Space" and "Stay Crunchy" are obvious electronic.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
26-09-2010, 05:34 PM

My favorite band is Deftones. Other bands I enjoy range: Tool, The YeahYeahYeahs, Nirvana, Aphex Twin, Radiohead, Dresden Dolls, Leonard Cohen, Radiohead, Venetian Snares, Depeche Mode, Prodigy, Opeth, The Agonist, Otep, Killswitch Engage, Benny Benassi, Basement Jaxx, Crystal Castles, Patti Smith, Massive Attack, Tiesto, Nine Inch Nails, Dragonette, Lollipop Lust Kill, Team Sleep, Puscifer, A Perfect Circle, Incubus, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, DJ Spor, DJ Fresh... The list goes on, variance continues.
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2010, 02:00 AM

I can say you that whats music I like its depends on my mood. But most probably I would like to hear rock music. But when I got angry with someone I like to hear metal music and when I do my work like programming at that time I would like to hear techno music.
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2010, 06:58 AM
I've been listening to a lot of hardstyle. Surprisingly, it helps me focus on schoolwork.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmX9uB8XXYs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fvt1zMsel0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmvaOY_x-1g

I have a feeling it's the bass that gets me focused. Stimulates my subconscious or something like that. Tongue

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
02-10-2010, 08:29 PM
I recently fell in love with this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpGgBYeOgi0

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
02-10-2010, 11:46 PM
I mainly listen to crust, hardcore punk, and thrash but have a soft spot in my ears for progressive rock
(King Crimson, Comus) and avant-garde experimental tunes (John Zorn, Naked City). I'll just post my
band list from last.fm, I don't expect anyone to relate, my taste is pretty "out there".

Wolfbrigade, Inepsy, Avskum, Behind Enemy Lines, Wolfpack, Victims, A Global Threat, Severed Head of State, Pisschrist, Nuclear Death Terror, Naked City, Direct Control, Cop On Fire, Fog of War, Wasted Time, Vektor, Government Warning, Poison Idea, Unruled, World Burns to Death, King Crimson, Toxic Narcotic, Anti Cimex, Lich King, Instinct of Survival, Toxic Holocaust, Gama Bomb, Nuclear Assault, Demolition Hammer, Warbringer, Siege, Common Enemy, Blunt Force Trauma, Whiplash, Oiltanker, Mantic Ritual, Carnivore, Children of Technology, Guided Cradle, Rehashed, Artillery, Laceration, Xentrix, After The Bombs, vindicator, Alcoholator, The Exploited, The Desecrators, Aus-Rotten, Razormaze

http://www.last.fm/user/Mindprowler

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic