Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2010, 03:03 PM

RE: Your Favorite Music
hard rock and metal!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2010, 05:44 PM

Anything but Justin Beiber, new people who come from Disney and Nick, and Glee.
21-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Well said and perfectly accurate, jame123.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2010, 12:14 AM

Slash ft. M. Shadows - Nothing to Say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUeW7yuhFro
04-01-2011, 10:43 AM

I love music and have not received an excellent recommendation, which is a favorite, but I love the Nekromantix, Fabio Concato, Tiger Army, Creepshow, Zombie Ghost Train, Stolen Babies.This is the music I listen to ... Since there is no main stream music, I love to listen to a lot.
06-01-2011, 10:57 PM
I absolutely love Alternative Rock music (although my tastes vary to everything but rap).

Some of my favorite bands are Panic! At the Disco (note the !), Good Charlotte, Relient K, We The Kings, Matchbox 20, Tenacious D, and the Offspring Big Grin
22-02-2011, 02:39 AM

I have an odd range of bands I like but one genre that I listen to most is Modern Rock and Alternative Rock and I like some Indie too. I detest Pop, Rap, Hip-hop etc. and songs that are just about drugs, partying and sex.
I like The Beatles,Mumford and Sons, Florence + the Machine, Imogen Heap,Panic! at the Disco,30 Seconds to Mars, Matchbox 20, Three Days Grace, Apocalyptica is okay (I've only heard about 3 of their songs), The Trews, The Tragically Hip, Billy Talent, and my dad is a huge Pink Floyd fan so I tend to listen to a lot of it.
I also enjoy classical music like Vivaldi (Spring theme is my favourite :3) and Mozart. And I like music from video games and movies.

Has anyone seen the Hayao Miyasaki film Howl's Moving Castle? Because this song called 'Merry-Go-Round of Life' is amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31nOaXSeqSo
13-04-2011, 06:09 PM

I love almost every genre of music ( other than Pop, Country or Rap). My favorite genre is metal, and I love almost every genre of metal. I love Alternative metal, Death metal, melodeath, Groove metal, industrial metal, metalcore, Neo-classical metal, Nu metal, power metal, progressive metal, speed metal, thrash metal, and of course traditional heavy metal. I also enjoy Punk, Classical, indie, electronic, jazz, blues, rock, hard rock, power punk (also known as alternative or pop punk) and classic rock. My favorite band is KoRn, but I love many, many more.
14-04-2011, 04:15 AM
DUBSTEP.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
16-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Not sure if I posted in here already, but my favorite bands are:

Atmosphere
Bob Dylan
Daft Punk
Eminem
Eyedea & Abilities
Gorillaz
Metallica
Mos Def
Muse
Rage Against the Machine

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert