Your Favorite Pokemon?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Your Favorite Pokemon?
(22-07-2013 01:03 PM)Jakel Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 12:57 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  As long as we can all agree this is an awful pokemon, I think we can agree that most of the rest are awesome.
[Image: vanillite_vector_by_heartpm-d3ia0dp.png]

Is that a fucking icecream??? 1. gen. was awesome, but since then I feel like it have been downhill all the way.

I think gen 2 is objectively the best. Here is why
1) It basically doubled the number of pokemon (hasn't been done by another generation yet)
2) It added 2 new types (dark and steel)
3) It added pre-evolutions (like pichu, igglybuff, etc)
4) It added mating and eggs
5) It added other pseudolegendaries like Tyranitar
6) It kept the model going for a 3 legendary group by going from air-based to ground-based
7) The different versions were different not only for some of the random encounter pokemon, but also based off of which legendary you preferred
8) the pokemon models included pokemon like Scizor and Heracross.
9) You still got to go to Kanto

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
(22-07-2013 02:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I can already see that this thread might cause fights!!! Big Grin

He startedSadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes Jakel's post
(22-07-2013 02:20 PM)Jakel Wrote:  Also I'm a guy (not meant as an insult if you are too)

Don't talk about my girlfriend like that. She's really sensitive. She already has some freaky disease that turns her hair pink. I don't need her complaining about her feelings too.
No
22-07-2013, 02:34 PM
(22-07-2013 02:27 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 01:03 PM)Jakel Wrote:  Is that a fucking icecream??? 1. gen. was awesome, but since then I feel like it have been downhill all the way.

I think gen 2 is objectively the best. Here is why
1) It basically doubled the number of pokemon (hasn't been done by another generation yet)
6) It kept the model going for a 3 legendary group by going from air-based to ground-based
7) The different versions were different not only for some of the random encounter pokemon, but also based off of which legendary you preferred

Ok, I can't really argue with that. All I really meant was that I think a lot of the newer pokemons looks stupidSmile
22-07-2013, 02:35 PM
[Image: nidoran-m.jpg]
22-07-2013, 02:36 PM
(22-07-2013 02:34 PM)Jakel Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 02:27 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I think gen 2 is objectively the best. Here is why

Ok, I can't really argue with that. All I really meant was that I think a lot of the newer pokemons looks stupidSmile

Salamence is no slouch!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzvXrhI9vBNkrlCdD4fCA...2DcqRDU4sA]

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
22-07-2013, 02:36 PM
(22-07-2013 02:35 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  [Image: nidoran-m.jpg]

Get out. No one likes the Nidorans

Censored

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
22-07-2013, 02:37 PM
(22-07-2013 02:34 PM)Jakel Wrote:  Ok, I can't really argue with that. All I really meant was that I think a lot of the newer pokemons looks stupidSmile

The new gen pokemon look like friggin' drug experiments. But there are still some I like.

Plus they added the ridiculous fairy type group. GHHHEEEEEYYYYY. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
22-07-2013, 02:40 PM
(22-07-2013 02:34 PM)Jakel Wrote:  Ok, I can't really argue with that. All I really meant was that I think a lot of the newer pokemons looks stupidSmile

Gen 2 was the best. After that they just lazy. It's like there were designed by a bunch of guys staring round the office and looking out of the windows and making whatever objects they saw into pokemon.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-07-2013, 02:42 PM
(22-07-2013 02:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

The new gen pokemon look like friggin' drug experiments. But there are still some I like.

Plus they added the ridiculous fairy type group. GHHHEEEEEYYYYY. Drinking Beverage

Generation 4 and 5 suck

I ain't playing it, and the original voice actors in the anime got kicked off after the advanced series ended. No original voice actors, no watchy.

[Image: 9f6.gif]