Your Favorite Pokemon?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Your Favorite Pokemon?
(22-07-2013 02:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Gen 2 was the best. After that they just lazy. It's like there were designed by a bunch of guys staring round the office and looking out of the windows and making whatever objects they saw into pokemon.

Remember fucking MR. MIME?

[Image: 122.png]

Or PROBOPASS WTF WWAS THAT THINGN

[Image: 200px-476Probopass.png]

Or that time they made Unown which was basically an islamic alphabet soup pokemon

[Image: unown.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2013, 02:51 PM
(22-07-2013 02:20 PM)Jakel Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 01:33 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am glad someone finally likes cute Pokemon. I mean, fer real, it is so fucking typical for people to like Charizard and shit.

That's like... your opinion, man. I like charizard because he's one of the only Pokemon I remember that actually had some personality, and being one of the only Pokemon not taking orders from some punk ass kid, until that kid had proven himself.

Also I'm a guy (not meant as an insult if you are too), I didn't care that much about how cute they were. When I was a boy I wanted to see some awesome battles, and charizard is a flying fire breathing I-don't-take-shit-from-no-one dragon. I will take that any day over some fluffy mindless slave pet.

Also obligatory:

Big Grin

I guess your talking about the anime?

because as far as I remember, the Charizard in my team never show any sign of personality, neither did any of my pokemons, really. Unsure

Also, Can I just say that my Firefox dictionary wants to change Charizard to Richard, and Pokemon to spokesperson.
Wat?
22-07-2013, 02:52 PM
(22-07-2013 02:51 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  I guess your talking about the anime?

because as far as I remember, the Charizard in my team never show any sign of personality, neither did any of my pokemons, really. Unsure

Also, Can I just say that my Firefox dictionary wants to change Charizard to Richard, and Pokemon to spokesperson.
Wat?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did. Most of the pokemon in the games didn't have distinct personalities.
22-07-2013, 02:53 PM
(22-07-2013 02:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 02:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Gen 2 was the best. After that they just lazy. It's like there were designed by a bunch of guys staring round the office and looking out of the windows and making whatever objects they saw into pokemon.

[Image: 122.png]

Or PROBOPASS WTF WWAS THAT THINGN

[Image: 200px-476Probopass.png]

Or that time they made Unown which was basically an islamic alphabet soup pokemon

[Image: unown.jpg]

Remember that pokemon which was basically just a huge pokeball?

[Image: voltorb.jpg]

If that's not lazy, I don't know what is.
22-07-2013, 02:55 PM
(22-07-2013 02:20 PM)Jakel Wrote:  That's like... your opinion, man. I like charizard because he's one of the only Pokemon I remember that actually had some personality, and being one of the only Pokemon not taking orders from some punk ass kid, until that kid had proven himself.

And I didn't state anything that would indicate that it wasn't an opinion. I simply stated that I was glad someone else liked cute Pokemon. I am not here to argue about why Charizard gives you a Pokehardon.

(22-07-2013 02:20 PM)Jakel Wrote:  Also I'm a guy (not meant as an insult if you are too), I didn't care that much about how cute they were. When I was a boy I wanted to see some awesome battles, and charizard is a flying fire breathing I-don't-take-shit-from-no-one dragon. I will take that any day over some fluffy mindless slave pet.

Coolstorybro. Drinking Beverage

And yes, I am a guy. I suppose I am not afraid to show a little genuine emotion here or there instead of wasting all my time dudebroing it up. Dodgy

(22-07-2013 02:27 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 02:20 PM)Jakel Wrote:  Also I'm a guy (not meant as an insult if you are too)

Don't talk about my girlfriend like that. She's really sensitive. She already has some freaky disease that turns her hair pink. I don't need her complaining about her feelings too.
No

Girl, don't make me turn you into my personal confidant. Dodgy

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
22-07-2013, 02:56 PM
(22-07-2013 02:51 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  I guess your talking about the anime?

Wat?

I'm talking about that cartoon on TV 15 years agoSmile Anime? I guess so?
22-07-2013, 02:56 PM
(22-07-2013 02:36 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 02:35 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  [Image: nidoran-m.jpg]

Get out. No one likes the Nidorans

Censored
I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO POPULAR POKEMON.

Hey, at least it's not Jynx or Mr. Mime
[+] 1 user Likes MuffinPuffin's post
22-07-2013, 03:09 PM
(22-07-2013 02:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Indeed I do. It was a night I shant forget.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 3 users Like frankiej's post
22-07-2013, 03:22 PM
(22-07-2013 02:55 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  And I didn't state anything that would indicate that it wasn't an opinion. I simply stated that I was glad someone else liked cute Pokemon. I am not here to argue about why Charizard gives you a Pokehardon.

You simply stated it was fucking typical for people to like charizard and shit. Sorry for elaborating why I like charizard. You can cream your pants everytime you see a cute pokemon for all I careDrinking Beverage

(22-07-2013 02:55 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Coolstorybro. Drinking Beverage

And yes, I am a guy. I suppose I am not afraid to show a little genuine emotion here or there instead of wasting all my time dudebroing it up. Dodgy

I'm glad you shared that with us. You sounds like a very special little guy, all in touch with your emotional side. Good for you! You should tell that story at partiesDrinking Beverage I'm just dudebroing it up in here, talking about the personalities of pokemon instead of drooling over how cute they are. My bad.

I hope this will cheer you up:
[Image: 104Cubone.png]
And you better not tell me Cubone is not cuteAngry
22-07-2013, 03:38 PM
(22-07-2013 03:22 PM)Jakel Wrote:  You simply stated it was fucking typical for people to like charizard and shit. Sorry for elaborating why I like charizard. You can cream your pants everytime you see a cute pokemon for all I careDrinking Beverage

Because it is fucking typical. Drinking Beverage

(22-07-2013 03:22 PM)Jakel Wrote:  I'm glad you shared that with us. You sounds like a very special little guy, all in touch with your emotional side. Good for you! You should tell that story at partiesDrinking Beverage I'm just dudebroing it up in here, talking about the personalities of pokemon instead of drooling over how cute they are. My bad.

I am not telling you that I am particularly unique in caring about something other than a fight with amazing explosions. I am saying that I don't give a shit about your opinion and that I never asked for it. Drinking Beverage

(22-07-2013 03:22 PM)Jakel Wrote:  I hope this will cheer you up:
[Image: 104Cubone.png]
And you better not tell me Cubone is not cuteAngry

I was never upset, I was fucking with you. I don't really give a shit about Pokemon, and anybody over the age of 12 who takes Pokemon seriously should grow the fuck up and take Mass Effect seriously. Tongue

[Image: tali-big--article_image.jpg]

At least that actually had a good plot with deep and interesting characters. Drinking Beverage

No, Cubone is definitely cute. Heart The entire concept concerning the skull helmet, however, is a little odd. Undecided

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]