Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Your Favorite Pokemon?
CAN WE STOP BEING EMOTIONAL BITCHES OVER POKEMON

GEEZ

Get a grip

(22-07-2013 03:09 PM)frankiej Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 02:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Remember fucking MR. MIME?

Indeed I do. It was a night I shant forget.

Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2013, 03:45 PM
(22-07-2013 03:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  CAN WE STOP BEING EMOTIONAL BITCHES OVER POKEMON

GEEZ

Get a grip

Jesus Christ, Ferdie. I just said I was messing with him. I always have a grip, if you know what I mean.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbiD0chwLoI72mYAEkzMc...vd-daNWBv5]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
22-07-2013, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 04:51 PM by Jakel.)
(22-07-2013 03:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 03:22 PM)Jakel Wrote:  You simply stated it was fucking typical for people to like charizard and shit. Sorry for elaborating why I like charizard. You can cream your pants everytime you see a cute pokemon for all I careDrinking Beverage

Because it is fucking typical. Drinking Beverage
I have no idea if it isDrinking Beverage

(22-07-2013 03:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 03:22 PM)Jakel Wrote:  I'm glad you shared that with us. You sounds like a very special little guy, all in touch with your emotional side. Good for you! You should tell that story at partiesDrinking Beverage I'm just dudebroing it up in here, talking about the personalities of pokemon instead of drooling over how cute they are. My bad.

I am not telling you that I am particularly unique in caring about something other than a fight with amazing explosions. I am saying that I don't give a shit about your opinion and that I never asked for it. Drinking Beverage

(22-07-2013 03:22 PM)Jakel Wrote:  I hope this will cheer you up:
[Image: 104Cubone.png]
And you better not tell me Cubone is not cuteAngry

I was never upset, I was fucking with you. I don't really give a shit about Pokemon, and anybody over the age of 12 who takes Pokemon seriously should grow the fuck up and take Mass Effect seriously. Tongue

[Image: tali-big--article_image.jpg]

At least that actually had a good plot with deep and interesting characters. Drinking Beverage

No, Cubone is definitely cute. Heart The entire concept concerning the skull helmet, however, is a little odd. Undecided

So none of us care about pokemons and are just fucking with each otherDodgy

(22-07-2013 03:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  anybody over the age of 12 who takes Pokemon seriously should grow the fuck up
I did not dare to say that... but yesDrinking Beverage

Oh well. Enough pokemons for today. GO CHARIZARD!

BTW sorry for derailing thread
[Image: art_pokemonCartoonSadPika.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Jakel's post
22-07-2013, 04:53 PM
I remember people implying Jynx was racist because it looked like black face.

Also, it's about your FAVORITE pokemon, not the ones you hate. Let's try to get it back on topic again, hum?

[Image: 9f6.gif]