Your Fear.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Your Fear.
I have a completely irrational fear of spiders...

... and public toilets.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like NoahsFarce's post
19-04-2012, 10:53 AM
(19-04-2012 10:31 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  I have a completely irrational fear of spiders...

... and public toilets.
Then DO NOT open KCs travelling to the US thread!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-04-2012, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 01:38 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-04-2012 10:31 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  I have a completely irrational fear of spiders...
... and public toilets.

Ummm, fuckin' brown recluse spider bit my foot and I might've lost it to necrosis, and I've been in a lot of public toilets. Neither of those fears feels irrational to me. Wink

[Image: foot.jpg]

Fuckin' Wolf Spider's got 8 fuckin' eyes. ... Feels like that's worth repeating ... Fuckin' Wolf Spider's got 8 fucking eyes!

[Image: 4797623953_5b24d701fa_z.jpg]

This is not my signature.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Spiders... ugh. Yup, I got that irrational fear too. Something to make me appreciate irrationality in others - I might be a lot less forgiving if I didn't know that no matter how I tell myself that it's got like 1000th of my body mass and must be 100 times more scared of me, no matter how I try to force myself to calm down, something wriggly with eight legs will turn me from a reasonably well balanced individual into a gibbering wreck.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-04-2012, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 12:46 AM by LadyJane.)
(18-04-2012 08:06 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Just an idea but ya know, pepper spray (mase) works on animals too.
I carried some around for awhile. Then someone in my area used some and it just aggravated a bear instead of helped. Apparently it's a last resort thing and can go one of two ways for you. Too bad!

I might carry some again though... I do think if there was a big shot of the stuff it could at least confuse the senses a bit.

... and public toilets.
And don't look at Leela's public toilet thread either (or do to gain some tips!)

I think I'm just going to have to push through time and time again until I no longer care. That's probably what face your fear means. After repetitive positive experiences I should have less fear and some nice new neuronal pathways embedded for my pleasure. That's my new theory and I'm sticking to it Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
22-04-2012, 12:21 AM
I used to have a fear of spiders.....until I remembered that I'm bigger than them. So I just kill the stupid things when they anger me.

What I fear is....................dam. I've got nothing.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
25-04-2012, 08:51 AM
(14-04-2012 01:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I fear commitment. Relationships scare me to death.

That's cause they suck. Being scairt of things that suck ain't fear fear.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Giant squid, this is why I only have showers and never a bath.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
17-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Walk passed the window and what do I see in the back yard? Yup. Don't even have to leave the house.

So really, as far as irrational fears go, I think it's safe to say this one is confirmed as legit.

[Image: ScreenShot2012-05-16at111034PM.png]
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
17-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Holy crap, LJ! Ohmy

They say Oz has the most deadly creatures but at least we can run away from spiders and snakes! Yes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)