Your Fear.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: Your Fear.
(07-01-2013 11:37 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Okay my biggest fear.....

Im a little unsure about sharing this because I know the teasing that will be waiting for me.....

Grey Aliens.....Yup. When I say these scare me I mean they are scary to me to the point of being a phobia. If I even see a photo/drawing of one and my heart starts racing and I start sweating and freaking out. Sadcryface2

Worst part is I don't even really BELIEVE in "Greys" *facepalm* Blush

Let the laughing commence.
Nah. When I was a kid, I was obsessed with alien/supernatural books. Well there was one book which had a very detailed artist-rendering of what a "Grey" is supposed to look like. That picture haunted me for weeks. lol

It's those over-sized eyes on their emotionless and inhuman face. The worst part is that - OH MY GOD BEHIND YOU!!!

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 06:47 PM
I try to face my fears with logic and reason. Although, cougars are seriously something to fear -- and not to be messed around with...I can say, I never felt a lot of fear when we lived in the San Francisco area. There's something about living in a densely populated area. Yes, the news is full of all sorts of violence -- but you're also surrounded essentially millions of people. Now we live in a rural community in the pacific northwest, and I feel more fear.

That logic and reason I would rely on, now often eludes me.

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
08-01-2013, 07:01 PM
(08-01-2013 06:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I try to face my fears with logic and reason. Although, cougars are seriously something to fear -- and not to be messed around with...I can say, I never felt a lot of fear when we lived in the San Francisco area. There's something about living in a densely populated area. Yes, the news is full of all sorts of violence -- but you're also surrounded essentially millions of people. Now we live in a rural community in the pacific northwest, and I feel more fear.

That logic and reason I would rely on, now often eludes me.
See, it's precisely the opposite for me. Not that I necessarily "fear" populated areas, but I know that people=shit and I'm much more likely to be stabbed/mugged/shot/attacked/gang-beaten/gang-raped/run over when I'm in a city than I am to be attacked by a bear in the woods.

I rarely venture off into the woods without my Glock. I NEVER venture into the city without it.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2013, 08:49 PM
my fears are so stupid that I can look at them, say they're stupid and move on.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user