Your Goal (aka make it so)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Your Goal (aka make it so)
You don't have to be great at everything, you don't have to be good at many things, but maybe you'd like to excel at one thing. Attain it and make it yours. What is it? Is it something you always worked on, or recently dreamed up? Has it changed and evolved over the years? Do you have to accomplish other things in the way to work towards that greater goal, overcome some obstacles?

Or maybe you don't have one and need inspiration? Life is 100% better with a goal, it gives purpose.

I love humans, when one stays focused amazing things happen. What is the thing you are hoping to achieve that becomes you 'amazing'?

I was just wondering what you TTA people are up to as we all mingle on this forum, what is going on behind the scenes.

Though your goal may not be physical, here is some eye candy to inspire, because it's important to stay focused. Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Your Goal (aka make it so)
My current goal is to develop the perfect "cancer strain" of marijuana. Meaning a strain that is specifically grown to treat cancer patients suffering through the various tortures modern medicine puts them through. I am seeking to accomplish this goal by becoming one of the first commercial producers of medical marijuana in Canada. (Ok, the first one NOT in Health Canada's back pocket).

So far, so good.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post