Your Pets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Your Pets
Damn like almost everybody I wont post pics of my pets. Not because i don't have any no no no... my transgender Mister Piggy (formely knew as Miss Piggy) has a skin disease so he is not willing to share a furless pic (he is a cat by the way) and about my beloved Bold Face a cat that has always been mine no matter what my neighbor says no mather if we have been fighting over his custody for like two months has conjuctivitis. The poor boys we almost live at the vets place. Thats why I wont post a pict atm but when they get healty again I will.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes isyreri's post
10-08-2014, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 11:08 AM by 6ball.)
    I have a Siamese that is oh...10, 11, 12 years old, something like that....she came out of the womb looking for a fight and was quite frisky as a kitten...still is sometimes, so I will entertain her. She sleeps @ the foot of the bed every night and most of the day. Honestly, she must get 20-22 hours sleep per day...how she gets around with that kind of regimen is beyond me.
here's some photos...one as a kitten...one as the vulture cat sitting atop the step ladder....

ooops.....looks like I need instruction on how to insert a photo...the two methods I used did not work...well, will thumbnails work?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, "Yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up must come down, down, down. Amen!" If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.
-- Dan Barker
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes 6ball's post
10-08-2014, 07:16 PM
I have a cat. My sister's dogs are like my surrogate dogs. Here is a picture of me and "Gizmo" that my niece just took. She loves to dress them in clothes. Yes, it's annoying, but the results are cute.

[Image: 4OGAcR.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post