Your Reptile-elect is Really a Chameleon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Your Reptile-elect is Really a Chameleon
[Image: Embvq4A.jpg]

In the Los Angeles Daily News of today, (print, I couldn't find this article on line) page 9-

Headline- "Cracks Emerge in Trump's Promise on Immigration":

"Donald Trump's tough-talking plan to rein in illegal immigration showed signs Sunday of cracking, with the president-elect backing off his vow to build a solid wall along the U.S. southern border and House Speaker Paul Ryan rejecting any "deportation force" targeting people in the country illegally...

Gonna be a lot of this from chump voters-

[Image: SLe56xc.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-11-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Your Reptile-elect is Really a Chameleon
A president doesn't make laws. A president can only do what the congress decides to legislate. And that is then scrutinized by judges. Trump gave us his plan. I have no true belief he will get 25% of what he wants. He will need to compromise.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
14-11-2016, 11:02 AM
(14-11-2016 10:59 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  A president doesn't make laws. A president can only do what the congress decides to legislate. And that is then scrutinized by judges. Trump gave us his plan. I have no true belief he will get 25% of what he wants. He will need to compromise.

It'll certainly be interesting to see how much of that he can swallow.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-11-2016, 11:26 AM
I don't think "compromise" is part of Trump's repertoire (or that of any Republican, to be honest). I can't wait until he tries to fire Congress.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
14-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Abdul Alhazred Wrote:In bizarre ‘birther’ twist, claims Trump is Pakistani
Times of Israel

Quote:Report says president-elect was born as Dawood Ibrahim Khan in Waziristan before being adopted by American family ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Gawdzilla's post
14-11-2016, 12:10 PM
(14-11-2016 10:59 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  A president doesn't make laws. A president can only do what the congress decides to legislate. And that is then scrutinized by judges. Trump gave us his plan. I have no true belief he will get 25% of what he wants. He will need to compromise.

Where in my post did I say that a president "makes" laws? I know how the system works. I'm hoping that he get 10% of the 25% you hope for. Drinking Beverage
14-11-2016, 12:14 PM
(14-11-2016 10:40 AM)Fireball Wrote:  [Image: Embvq4A.jpg]

In the Los Angeles Daily News of today, (print, I couldn't find this article on line) page 9-

Headline- "Cracks Emerge in Trump's Promise on Immigration":

"Donald Trump's tough-talking plan to rein in illegal immigration showed signs Sunday of cracking, with the president-elect backing off his vow to build a solid wall along the U.S. southern border and House Speaker Paul Ryan rejecting any "deportation force" targeting people in the country illegally...

Gonna be a lot of this from chump voters-

[Image: SLe56xc.jpg]

It's hard to say how many government officials use illegal aliens to clean their houses, take care of their lawn, look after their children but it's more than a few. If they deport immigrants a lot of Washingtonians will have to rake their own leaves, dust the furniture and raise their own children. It's gonna be tough going.

I go into up scale houses in the Portland area, many of these houses are owned by Nike executives and most of the care taking of those houses and their children are done by people who barely speak English. I don't have proof that they're illegal aliens but I know for sure they're immigrants and some of their extended family members are here illegally. It could be that the rich are as pissed about deporting immigrants as much as the immigrants themselves. It seems it's the middle class that's more upset with immigrants than some of the rich.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-11-2016, 12:21 PM
(14-11-2016 12:10 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Where in my post did I say that a president "makes" laws? I know how the system works. I'm hoping that he get 10% of the 25% you hope for. Drinking Beverage

I'll underbid you one percent of your 10% of his 25%.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
14-11-2016, 02:38 PM
(14-11-2016 10:59 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He will need to compromise.
Laugh out load Laugh out load Hilarious!

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
15-11-2016, 09:35 AM
(14-11-2016 02:38 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(14-11-2016 10:59 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He will need to compromise.
Laugh out load Laugh out load Hilarious!
[Image: 515GC6863XL__books-of-leader_.jpg]

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]