Your Reptile-elect is Really a Chameleon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Your Reptile-elect is Really a Chameleon
(15-11-2016 01:59 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 01:06 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Dom hinted at it. Most of our produce is picked by Mexicans (many of them illegal) in conditions and for wages that no American would tolerate. They also do many other menial jobs that no American would do, at least not for the same wages. If all illegal aliens were deported, you could expect food prices (among other things) to skyrocket. This has been extensively discussed in another thread.

Short version: illegal aliens are not "taking our jobs". They are doing jobs that no American wants to do.

Here is the answer. Deport the illegal aliens and import legal documented aliens to do the work.

Seems like a lot of trouble to accomplish very little. Don't we have more important things to worry about?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2016, 02:16 PM
(15-11-2016 10:22 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Reptile-elect Laugh out load Priceless. Big Grin

I thought he was an orangutan!
Learn something new, everyday. Tongue

15-11-2016, 02:16 PM
(15-11-2016 02:08 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 01:59 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Here is the answer. Deport the illegal aliens and import legal documented aliens to do the work.

Seems like a lot of trouble to accomplish very little. Don't we have more important things to worry about?

Why isn't this important?
15-11-2016, 02:24 PM
No person should be in this country illegally. If we have a need for workers then we should allow workers to come here legally.

There are a couple of problems with illegal aliens. 1- They are here illegally. 2- They are being taken advantage of and are a defacto slave labor force.
15-11-2016, 02:28 PM
(15-11-2016 02:16 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 02:08 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Seems like a lot of trouble to accomplish very little. Don't we have more important things to worry about?

Why isn't this important?

Why is it important? I have never lost one second of sleep worrying about illegal aliens. It's just not something I care about. Environmental and civil rights issues are of much greater concern for me -- and apparently, of no concern at all to our new overlords.

Unofficial Republican motto: If you're not a rich white Christian male, fuck you. Brown people go away. And making a lot of money is more important than maintaining the earth as a place fit for human life.
15-11-2016, 02:32 PM
(15-11-2016 02:24 PM)KUSA Wrote:  No person should be in this country illegally. If we have a need for workers then we should allow workers to come here legally.

There are a couple of problems with illegal aliens. 1- They are here illegally. 2- They are being taken advantage of and are a defacto slave labor force.

I agree with #2, but I don't see what that has to do with legal vs illegal. Rich white people will take advantage of whoever they can take advantage of.
15-11-2016, 02:59 PM
(15-11-2016 02:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I agree with #2, but I don't see what that has to do with legal vs illegal.

As long as they are illegal they are treated like slave laborers.
15-11-2016, 03:02 PM
(15-11-2016 02:59 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 02:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I agree with #2, but I don't see what that has to do with legal vs illegal.

I don't see the legal ones being treated much better (if any). They still do shit work for shit pay -- work that no American wants to do.
15-11-2016, 03:07 PM
(15-11-2016 02:59 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

And your humanitarian "solution" is to send them back to where they don't want to be. They chose to come here and to do what they're doing because it's better than what they left. You are doing them no favor by sending them back. Forgive me for suspecting crocodile tears on your part. You don't care about them at all.
15-11-2016, 03:29 PM
(15-11-2016 03:07 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  You don't care about them at all.

I'm sure your heart bleeds for them while you eat your cheap produce.