Your Science has become a false religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Your Science has become a false religion
Right. That's that then. I think I'm saved. I'm taking my kit off and going to the off licence for some bread and wine! Wish I knew this in the summer though! Smile time to get naked for the lord next to the north sea!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
09-11-2013, 09:01 AM
(04-11-2013 07:02 PM)The Truth Wrote:  And lo the day is coming, and has already come, and hence shall come in less than two weeks time, when every eye shall see!... Lo, they shall behold My face! For I shall be before all, and all shall be before Me!

Ok everyone, synchronise watches and let the count down begin. All bets are 0/1 for the world not ending and ∞/1 for the world actually ending in less than two weeks. I personally guarantee all payouts. The bookkeeper tip is hold your money but what do I know?

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
09-11-2013, 09:04 AM
(09-11-2013 08:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  It looks like a brain. Consider

Mmmnah... gonna have to say that would be conjecture. I agree Michelangelo was brilliant and he probably was present at the cutting of corpses - which was illegal. However, he was an artist... and an artist paints what he sees and what he knows.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-11-2013, 09:11 AM
(09-11-2013 08:34 AM)kim Wrote:  Well, looks as if Truthy has abandon his thread.
Oh well... he just couldn't get what Michelangelo quite tellingly put into his ceiling work. This image provides the world with the very accurate, natural understanding that man created god and not the other way around. Yes, Michelangelo spilled the beans ...
Can anyone find the "oops" in this work?
[Image: sistine-chapel-ceiling-creation-of-adam-1510.jpg]
Come on... Angel don't make me come down there.

God has a belly button.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Someone is upset about failing Biology.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
09-11-2013, 09:14 AM
(09-11-2013 09:04 AM)kim Wrote:  Mmmnah... gonna have to say that would be conjecture. I agree Michelangelo was brilliant and he probably was present at the cutting of corpses - which was illegal. However, he was an artist... and an artist paints what he sees and what he knows.
In any case, if it's not that what you were hinting at, then what is it? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-11-2013, 09:36 AM
(09-11-2013 09:14 AM)Vosur Wrote:  In any case, if it's not that what you were hinting at, then what is it? Consider

Well... since we seem to have no other curious contestants, Dodgy I'll reveal the greatest secret we are all born with...

The Bellybutton Proof.
If god created man, why would this depiction of man have a bellybutton? Man was born, he was already alive and chose to create or at the very most, accept this "god" idea. Man is in his natural form reaching out to the supernatural. He was probably bored. Man already is... and then god comes along... and generally fucks everything up.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-11-2013, 09:44 AM
(09-11-2013 09:36 AM)kim Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 09:14 AM)Vosur Wrote:  In any case, if it's not that what you were hinting at, then what is it? Consider

Well... since we seem to have no other curious contestants, Dodgy I'll reveal the greatest secret we are all born with...

The Bellybutton Proof.
If god created man, why would this depiction of man have a bellybutton? Man was born, he was already alive and chose to create or at the very most, accept this "god" idea. Man is in his natural form reaching out to the supernatural. He was probably bored. Man already is... and then god comes along... and generally fucks everything up.

So does God. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-11-2013, 09:49 AM
(09-11-2013 09:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  So does God. Drinking Beverage

Well, we can't really see for sure because uh... god is ... wearing a dress.

That might be an entirely different discussion. Wink

09-11-2013, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2013 10:09 AM by Vosur.)
(09-11-2013 09:36 AM)kim Wrote:  Well... since we seem to have no other curious contestants, Dodgy I'll reveal the greatest secret we are all born with...

The Bellybutton Proof.
I did notice that, but that's the case with pretty much every depiction of Adam and Eve.

[Image: Apples_Adam_and_Eve_Rubens_painting.275114451_std.jpg]

[Image: Adam-and-Eve-5.jpg]

[Image: Adam%20Eve%20Titian.jpg]

[Image: Jan_Gossaert_Called_MabusexxAdam_and_Eve.jpg]
I find it much more interesting that God in "The Creation of Adam" only exists in the brain. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post