Your Summertime plans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Your Summertime plans?
So... What's everyone doing for Summer? Anyone going to some far off land that we can all be jealous of? The Grand Canyon, orchid hunting in the rain forest or lounging on the beach to catch some pre-melanoma sun rays? I'm not doing much this summer so I wanna hear from those who are summering in fun ways. I like to live vicariously.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Your Summertime plans?
(17-06-2014 01:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So... What's everyone doing for Summer? Anyone going to some far off land that we can all be jealous of? The Grand Canyon, orchid hunting in the rain forest or lounging on the beach to catch some pre-melanoma sun rays? I'm not doing much this summer so I wanna hear from those who are summering in fun ways. I like to live vicariously.

We just got back from our trip. It was part fun, part hanging out with family.
We went to Mammoth Cave, KY, Lost River Cave and the National Corvette Museum. Also did mini golf, alpine slide, horseback riding, air hockey, and bumper cars. Kids did the zip line too.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
17-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Let see:

Capoeira classes

Japanese lessons

Zoology research

Studying for my drivers test

SAT practice.

I have a lot to do.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
17-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Stuff I can't talk about.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
17-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Ramadan starts in a couple of weeks so I'm getting the heck out of Dodge. Back to the UK for a bit of normality.

Hopefully Mrs Daylight and meself will slip away to Amsterdam or somewhere for a few days. I'm open to suggestions.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
17-06-2014, 03:30 PM
We've got a couple of weekend camping trips planned, couple of baseball games. Nothing too exciting this year.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
17-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Working on my stupid renovation project and doing significantly less camping (none) than I want to do.

On the plus side, it will be awesome when the house is done.
17-06-2014, 03:43 PM
taking my wife and her mother to see the steve miller band and journey this saturday. Then I have my kids for 2 weeks, going to spend it outside, busch gardens and water country (we have season passes for both parks and live one exit down), yorktown beach, etc etc, going to be good times. It is already WTF hot here though.

But it is all good, suns out, guns out Laughat

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
19-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Just purchased a new home. I'll have to build a deck so that I can spend my time out of camp drinking beer and smoking weed in comfort. That and I got 3 weeks off in August so I'm thinking a road trip into the States or maybe a visit to Newfoundland to see the family.
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
19-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Well since its winter in the southern hemisphere, Go Fuck Yourself !Drinking Beverage

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post