Your TTA dinner party

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Your TTA dinner party
(26-06-2017 02:11 PM)Cosmo Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 02:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Gonna spin this to made it pick up line Wink

I wonder what type of woman would be charmed by this. Laugh out load

Me and Szuchow are working on our Atheist pickup lines guys. Tongue

"God is like my pants, they don't exist"

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
27-06-2017, 11:22 AM
(27-06-2017 10:38 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 02:11 PM)Cosmo Wrote:  I wonder what type of woman would be charmed by this. Laugh out load

Me and Szuchow are working on our Atheist pickup lines guys. Tongue

"God is like my pants, they don't exist"

More like a: god is like me, we both are interested in getting into your pants*.

*Remember Mary?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
27-06-2017, 11:33 AM
(21-06-2017 05:25 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  In all honesty I would invite everyone and just see who would show up.

Every time I've thrown a party no one show's.

Recently I threw out the idea for a murder mystery party. Was going to throw it at real mansion. I have friends that are caterers and professional chefs. Even showed the location. Out of 50 people invited 2 responded.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19408915?lo...s=Ksr0MvNX

ugh now i'm feeling depressed.

I would show up dude (provided I have gas money). I'd be that guy that show's up too early or some other socially awkward thing just happy to be invited to something, only to find out it was an error on the part of the secretary and get turned away or have to spend the entire time sitting in a corner being avoided by everyone lol.

Meh I don't like stuff like this, as someone who is neither wanted nor welcome at anyone's party I'd have to agree it just makes people feel put out to have it rubbed in.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
27-06-2017, 01:08 PM
(27-06-2017 02:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 01:36 PM)Cosmo Wrote:  I feel like I've been here too short a time though. So I'd be the guy who sits, quietly eats his food while his eyes dart around and while he digests what everyone is saying. Y'know? Blush
Not at all mate, you're part of the family now you chime in anytime.

Nice!

Well I'll bring the Italian food then at least.

And the red wine. We must have red wine. Tongue

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
27-06-2017, 01:12 PM
(27-06-2017 11:33 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 05:25 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  In all honesty I would invite everyone and just see who would show up.

Every time I've thrown a party no one show's.

Recently I threw out the idea for a murder mystery party. Was going to throw it at real mansion. I have friends that are caterers and professional chefs. Even showed the location. Out of 50 people invited 2 responded.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19408915?lo...s=Ksr0MvNX

ugh now i'm feeling depressed.

I would show up dude (provided I have gas money). I'd be that guy that show's up too early or some other socially awkward thing just happy to be invited to something, only to find out it was an error on the part of the secretary and get turned away or have to spend the entire time sitting in a corner being avoided by everyone lol.

Meh I don't like stuff like this, as someone who is neither wanted nor welcome at anyone's party I'd have to agree it just makes people feel put out to have it rubbed in.

Hey, you better be coming to my party! All are invited, and all are required.
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
27-06-2017, 01:38 PM
http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/christian.html
Laugh out load

This website includes classics such as

"Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives... Because he never met you. "

and

"So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers, and I realized... I don't have yours! "

(27-06-2017 01:12 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(27-06-2017 11:33 AM)JesseB Wrote:  I would show up dude (provided I have gas money). I'd be that guy that show's up too early or some other socially awkward thing just happy to be invited to something, only to find out it was an error on the part of the secretary and get turned away or have to spend the entire time sitting in a corner being avoided by everyone lol.

No point in inviting if you are forcing us to go.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
27-06-2017, 02:39 PM
(27-06-2017 01:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/christian.html
Laugh out load

and

"So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers, and I realized... I don't have yours! "

(27-06-2017 01:12 PM)Emma Wrote:  Hey, you better be coming to my party! All are invited, and all are required.

Well, it's just like- I'm offering you a choice... you can either love me, or I can put you in hell for eternity. What's the big deal? Wink
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
27-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Mine will be like this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_by_Death
My butler "Bensonmum" will be assisted by Meadowes and Inch.
I will invite Linonell Twain.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-06-2017, 02:53 PM
(27-06-2017 01:12 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(27-06-2017 11:33 AM)JesseB Wrote:  I would show up dude (provided I have gas money). I'd be that guy that show's up too early or some other socially awkward thing just happy to be invited to something, only to find out it was an error on the part of the secretary and get turned away or have to spend the entire time sitting in a corner being avoided by everyone lol.

Everyone's invited to mine too because I keep seeing people I forgot to invite like Bucky and GWG, plus I like everyone here...so come on down to Jennybee's Big Blow Out Bash. Hobo All are welcome, clothing optional, of course Tongue

The new list is what ten things will you have at your dinner party? You can only pick ten things...included in this: food, drinks, music, etc.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-06-2017, 03:00 PM
(27-06-2017 02:39 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(27-06-2017 01:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/christian.html
Laugh out load

and

Well, it's just like- I'm offering you a choice... you can either love me, or I can put you in hell for eternity. What's the big deal? Wink

What if I want to love you but have work lol