Your TTA dinner party

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Your TTA dinner party
Shirtless? Jeez, I don't want to scare the folks!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2017, 07:13 AM
(21-06-2017 06:05 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Just myself.

You wouldn't come to my dinner party Sad I'll make you pizza Tongue
21-06-2017, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 07:36 AM by jennybee.)
(21-06-2017 07:08 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Shirtless? Jeez, I don't want to scare the folks!

You look great, plus you can strategically place your guitar so as to comply with the TTA nudity policy Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 07:55 AM
I can't choose only ten tender morsels... er, guests.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
21-06-2017, 08:22 AM
(21-06-2017 07:14 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 07:08 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Shirtless? Jeez, I don't want to scare the folks!

You look great, plus you can strategically place your guitar so as to comply with the TTA nudity policy Wink

Exactly. Take note. Here our hero, Peter Sellers, gives a fine example of how to wear a guitar.

[Image: 6365_m.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-06-2017, 08:24 AM
I'm really liking this nude TTA dinner party theme Laugh out load In fact, I'm going to suggest it when we finally do an IRL TTA get together Wink Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 08:28 AM

You could rap your weiner on the table in time to the beat of the music, trust me it'll send the girls berserk, just don't drop it in my soup ok? Tongue
21-06-2017, 08:29 AM
(21-06-2017 08:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm really liking this nude TTA dinner party theme Laugh out load In fact, I'm going to suggest it when we finally do an IRL TTA get together Wink Laugh out load

Men seems to be outnumbering women here if I'm not mistaken so I don't see much appeal in such party Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
21-06-2017, 08:31 AM
It'll be a real sausage fest lol. Plus when Jen/Emma/other ladys attend, we'll all be unable to move from the table lol.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
21-06-2017, 08:32 AM
(21-06-2017 08:29 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 08:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm really liking this nude TTA dinner party theme Laugh out load In fact, I'm going to suggest it when we finally do an IRL TTA get together Wink Laugh out load

Men seems to be outnumbering women here if I'm not mistaken so I don't see much appeal in such party Wink

I can't suggest nude females otherwise I'll be called a dirty old man, you're young so you'll have to do it Big Grin