Your TTA dinner party

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2017, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2017 06:33 AM by morondog.)
RE: Your TTA dinner party
Dinner list? Hmmm.

BTW thanks to you what included me on your dinner list. Totally up for that. I really feel the cold tho so if I'm going shirtless someone'll have to keep me warm Tongue

Fucksicles. Jennybee. Nurse. Moms. Earmuffs. Girlyman. Aliza. RocketSurgeon. Anjele. Szuchow. Full Circle. Revenant77x & Escape Artist. Vera. Emma. Free Thought. Dances. Ferdy. Izel. Bucky ball. Tomilay. Thump. Thoreauvian. Beardy. Kingsy. Mordant. KIMMMMMMMMMM!!! Fireball. Shai. Epronovost. Syz. OLB as well. Seating him and Syz next to each other would be sufficient reason to have a party in the first place. Lady Day for sure. Banjo. Heath Tierney. Marozz.

Rules are if you play an instrument you've gotta bring it. There'll be a fire to cook your meat or veg, bring your own booze. We'll play 'til late then watch the stars. Bring a sleeping bag.

ETA: I forgot Cantor! and some others. Just come anyway. ETA: KidCharlemagne too Smile And KUSA and Adey... And Unfogged... and EK

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
21-06-2017, 01:35 PM
(21-06-2017 01:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  BTW thanks to you what included me on your dinner list. Totally up for that. I really feel the cold tho so if I'm going shirtless someone'll have to keep me warm Tongue

[Image: empty-shot-glasses-are-of-no-use-to-her.gif]

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 03:56 PM
(21-06-2017 10:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Screw that shit. Wink Get your asses up there and dance Laugh out load

Trust me on this: you really, really do not want to see me dance.

Last time I danced, paramedics rushed the floor, held me down and put a belt in my mouth. They thought I was having a seizure.
[+] 4 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
21-06-2017, 05:16 PM
[Image: DYJNx.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
21-06-2017, 05:25 PM
In all honesty I would invite everyone and just see who would show up.

Every time I've thrown a party no one show's.

Recently I threw out the idea for a murder mystery party. Was going to throw it at real mansion. I have friends that are caterers and professional chefs. Even showed the location. Out of 50 people invited 2 responded.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19408915?lo...s=Ksr0MvNX

ugh now i'm feeling depressed.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
21-06-2017, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 05:45 PM by whateverist.)
(21-06-2017 04:06 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 11:35 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Oops I just saw you said ten. Okay well, I'll split my list. First dinner party...

Aliza
Yakherder (still shirtless) Tongue
Morondog (also still shirtless) Wink
Oaktree
Organic Chemist
Rocketsurgeon
Emma
adey
Szuchow
Robvalue

But you don't want me shirtless? I see how it is.

I don't know that many people here but you can definitely come shirtless to my dinner party, Aliza. (Might come in handy in the spa.) Thump is a buddy so he'd need to be there. Anjele (sp?) is someone I've talked to about dogs so I know she's okay. RobV is great with every kind of animal. Basically, if you like dogs, you're welcome to come.

Oh and Full Circle is a garden guy so I'd want him there too. Same goes for any other hortisexuals.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 4 users Like whateverist's post
21-06-2017, 05:45 PM
(21-06-2017 10:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Screw that shit. Wink Get your asses up there and dance Laugh out load

You don't want to see me dance. It will remind you of when Chris Farley was dancing with Patrick Swayze.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
21-06-2017, 06:18 PM
(21-06-2017 05:25 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  In all honesty I would invite everyone and just see who would show up.

Every time I've thrown a party no one show's.

Recently I threw out the idea for a murder mystery party. Was going to throw it at real mansion. I have friends that are caterers and professional chefs. Even showed the location. Out of 50 people invited 2 responded.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19408915?lo...s=Ksr0MvNX

ugh now i'm feeling depressed.

That sounds like so much fun, I would've went Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 07:01 PM by jennybee.)
(21-06-2017 05:45 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  

You don't want to see me dance.

Yes we do Big Grin
24-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Fuck all you secret-handshake motherfuckers! I wouldn't go to your stoopid parties anyway!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user