Your TTA dinner party

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2017, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2017 07:11 PM by jennybee.)
RE: Your TTA dinner party
(24-06-2017 03:39 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Fuck all you secret-handshake motherfuckers! I wouldn't go to your stoopid parties anyway!!

I said everyone was invited to mine (I also forgot to add OldManMarsh, cactus, LeeRob, LadyDay, Fred, Nurse, Freethought, evenheathen, KC, Girly, Anj, Commonsensei, whateverist, and earmuffs to my list) Smile Of course I would invite you Hug Also, our secret handshake isn't that cool Tongue

[Image: 7290cb913294df5f09da6a7509b96758.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
24-06-2017, 08:45 PM
(24-06-2017 05:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-06-2017 03:39 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Fuck all you secret-handshake motherfuckers! I wouldn't go to your stoopid parties anyway!!

I said everyone was invited to mine (I also forgot to add OldManMarsh, cactus, LeeRob, LadyDay, Fred, Nurse, Freethought, evenheathen, KC, Girly, Anj, Commonsensei, whateverist, and earmuffs to my list) Smile Of course I would invite you Hug Also, our secret handshake isn't that cool Tongue

[Image: 7290cb913294df5f09da6a7509b96758.gif]

It's fine. I always carry that exact shade of nail polish for the secret handshake.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
24-06-2017, 11:47 PM
Your TTA dinner party
(20-06-2017 10:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You are throwing a posh dinner party at your country estate for ten members of TTA, who would you invite ?

I'll go first,
JennyBee (obviously I mean why wouldn't you?)
KUSA (cos I like him, good mate)
Moms (she's the best and will keep order)
Anjele ( animal lover she can pet my dog)
Emma (lovely girl I admire her courage)
Ladyday ( Great conversation and I like the Danish)
Fireball ( all round nice guy)
Shai (another nice guy and token christian)
Aliza ( because Jewish girls are hot)
Vera (cos she's feisty and speaks her mind)

I'm glad I made your first list. You would be on mine as well.
26-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Awww Commonsensei, your murder mystery party sounds like so much fun, too! It's a shame no one showed! Sadcryface I'd definitely go if I were local.

As for my party- I'm cool with inviting everyone also! I like that idea. It's a potluck, though, so everyone contributes! Tongue The theme is- bring something delicious and local from your neck of the woods!

We'd rent a pavilion at Lakes Park, a local park, and spend the day. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
26-06-2017, 09:51 AM
(26-06-2017 09:22 AM)Emma Wrote:  Awww Commonsensei, your murder mystery party sounds like so much fun, too! It's a shame no one showed! Sadcryface I'd definitely go if I were local.

As for my party- I'm cool with inviting everyone also! I like that idea. It's a potluck, though, so everyone contributes! Tongue The theme is- bring something delicious and local from your neck of the woods!

I'm from Britain our food is shit in the eyes of the world so I would bring steak and kidney pudding, jellied eels or black pudding just to piss everyone off. Big Grin
26-06-2017, 10:01 AM
(26-06-2017 09:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 09:22 AM)Emma Wrote:  Awww Commonsensei, your murder mystery party sounds like so much fun, too! It's a shame no one showed! Sadcryface I'd definitely go if I were local.

I'm from Britain our food is shit in the eyes of the world so I would bring steak and kidney pudding, jellied eels or black pudding just to piss everyone off. Big Grin

Only if we get to make you eat it, too! Tongue
26-06-2017, 10:07 AM
(26-06-2017 10:01 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 09:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm from Britain our food is shit in the eyes of the world so I would bring steak and kidney pudding, jellied eels or black pudding just to piss everyone off. Big Grin

Only if we get to make you eat it, too! Tongue

Unfortunately for you my darling I love all three Wink
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
26-06-2017, 10:18 AM
(26-06-2017 09:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

I am also British: Cornish Pastys + steak Pies all round Smile

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
26-06-2017, 10:20 AM
(26-06-2017 10:18 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 09:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm from Britain our food is shit in the eyes of the world so I would bring steak and kidney pudding, jellied eels or black pudding just to piss everyone off. Big Grin
I am also British: Cornish Pastys + steak Pies all round Smile

As long as the pasty is homemade all bought ones smell like burning dogshit.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
26-06-2017, 10:32 AM
(26-06-2017 10:07 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 10:01 AM)Emma Wrote:  Only if we get to make you eat it, too! Tongue

Unfortunately for you my darling I love all three Wink

RATS! Okay- well, I'd totally try them. Except the pudding thing, I don't like pudding. Blegh.