Your Zodiac Sign!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2011, 03:15 PM
RE: Your Zodiac Sign!!
If you want this geometry to make more sense, look to your opposite birthday. Wink

I mean, my assholery is definitely Scorpio. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2011, 03:26 PM
(23-11-2011 01:21 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  This atheist is a Taurus. I don't buy into any witchcraft because I know what it is - primitive psychology. Note that twelve is 4 sets of trines - it is geometry - it is a set of descriptors and nothing more.

That proves it you're full of bull and as a capricorn I am a goat Q.E.D.Tongue
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
23-11-2011, 03:59 PM
(23-11-2011 01:03 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Tazmin I'm kind of surprised an atheist would buy into this kind of thing, as it fits in with the whole magic, prayer, psychics, taroit cards faith healers, ouija board, holistic medicine category of bullshit.

Don't worry I don't really believe... I am JUST REALLY BORED! Can the internet be boring?
Save me from my misery FSM scot before I turn into a crazy person. Please!

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes tazmin98's post
23-11-2011, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 04:03 PM by houseofcantor.)
(23-11-2011 03:26 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 01:21 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  This atheist is a Taurus. I don't buy into any witchcraft because I know what it is - primitive psychology. Note that twelve is 4 sets of trines - it is geometry - it is a set of descriptors and nothing more.

That proves it you're full of bull and as a capricorn I am a goat Q.E.D.Tongue

Woof, you're a genius! Big Grin
(23-11-2011 03:59 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 01:03 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Tazmin I'm kind of surprised an atheist would buy into this kind of thing, as it fits in with the whole magic, prayer, psychics, taroit cards faith healers, ouija board, holistic medicine category of bullshit.

Don't worry I don't really believe... I am JUST REALLY BORED! Can the internet be boring?
Save me from my misery FSM scot before I turn into a crazy person. Please!

My youtube is fulla atheists... I don't really get bored on teh netz.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
23-11-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm an Aquarius. I have no idea what characteristics we have but I can only imagine that the list would include;
near-perfectness, general amazingness, superiority and maybe a slightly overinflated ego Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
23-11-2011, 04:48 PM
(23-11-2011 01:12 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 12:53 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  I din't know which thread, so I chose General Discussion
Fixed...

I once had a subscription to a satirical magazine where they featured an alternative zodiac.

Murderer, Cyclist, Coward, Blonde, ... Big Grin

I was Murderer... quite hilarious...
It was as correct as the regular Zodiac Smile
thanks

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
23-11-2011, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 07:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
I used to be a Leo but with the addition of Ophiuchus I am apparently now a Cancer. Haven't noticed anything different yet but I wish I was an Ophiuchus, it not only sounds way cooler but Serpent Holder beats Lion or Crab every time.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
23-11-2011, 09:10 PM
My horoscope today told me that I'd be mugged by a short woman holding a bowie knife in a dark alley, and to be honest, the woman who mugged me was a pretty average height. So you know this horoscope stuff is bullshit.

Seriously, you know they make those horoscopes awfully vanilla so they can apply to everyone.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
[+] 2 users Like Starcrash's post
24-11-2011, 12:38 AM
I'm supposed to be a Scorpio but checking with my star mapping software the Sun was squarely in Libra when I was born, and much closer to Virgo than Scorpius. This is critical as I don't know whether love and romance are in my favour or if my partner is indecisive about important issues. Sad
24-11-2011, 05:47 AM
I do not believe in stars, even though stars are the oldest of religions and all other religions have roots in astrology. My sign, as they told me, is Aries. They have also told me I am governed by: Competitiveness, blind will, impulsiveness, eliminating-obstacles-without-thought, brutal criminality or martyrdom or (most likely) a mixture of both.

Nice, according to this I am a crazy Muslim fundamentalist, who likes blowing away people who stand in his way... How very nice.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson