Your Zodiac Sign!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2011, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2011 11:08 AM by tazmin98.)
RE: Your Zodiac Sign!!
(24-11-2011 05:47 AM)Filox Wrote:  I do not believe in stars, even though stars are the oldest of religions and all other religions have roots in astrology. My sign, as they told me, is Aries. They have also told me I am governed by: Competitiveness, blind will, impulsiveness, eliminating-obstacles-without-thought, brutal criminality or martyrdom or (most likely) a mixture of both.

Nice, according to this I am a crazy Muslim fundamentalist, who likes blowing away people who stand in his way... How very nice.

Smile

LOL
According to mine, I am a moody,overbearing, possessive, manipulative crab.
Just call me a stalker or a person with multiple disorders.
(23-11-2011 04:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm an Aquarius. I have no idea what characteristics we have but I can only imagine that the list would include;
near-perfectness, general amazingness, superiority and maybe a slightly overinflated ego Big Grin.

Here is yours:

Strengths:
Progressive, original, humanitarian, independent.
Weaknesses:
Runs from emotional expression, uncompromising, temperamental, aloof.
Charismatic marks:
Good looks, beautiful eyes, angular faces, thin build.
Fun with friends, fighting for causes, helping others, intellectual conversation, a good listener.
Dislikes:
Limitations, being lonely, broken promises, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them.
Best environment:
Any gathering of people to exchange ideas.

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2011, 11:10 AM
(23-11-2011 03:59 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Don't worry I don't really believe... I am JUST REALLY BORED! Can the internet be boring?
Save me from my misery FSM scot before I turn into a crazy person. Please!

Being crazy isn't so bad... Just ask my pet flying pink elephant.
24-11-2011, 01:24 PM
(24-11-2011 11:10 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 03:59 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Don't worry I don't really believe... I am JUST REALLY BORED! Can the internet be boring?
Save me from my misery FSM scot before I turn into a crazy person. Please!

Being crazy isn't so bad... Just ask my pet flying pink elephant.

Your pet flying pink elephant was flat out rude to me. RUDE! RUDE I SAY!

[+] 1 user Likes tazmin98's post
24-11-2011, 04:18 PM
(24-11-2011 01:24 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Your pet flying pink elephant was flat out rude to me. RUDE! RUDE I SAY!

I heard, Man I can't ever repeat what he said it's that rude. I've sent some flying pink elephant ivory poachers after him. Let's see how much of a smartass he is when his head is mounted on some imaginary persons wall!!
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
24-11-2011, 04:27 PM
(24-11-2011 04:18 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(24-11-2011 01:24 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Your pet flying pink elephant was flat out rude to me. RUDE! RUDE I SAY!

I heard, Man I can't ever repeat what he said it's that rude. I've sent some flying pink elephant ivory poachers after him. Let's see how much of a smartass he is when his head is mounted on some imaginary persons wall!!

Or he could be a chair for dirty,little kids with sticky hands.
[Image: CF-elephant-chair.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
24-11-2011, 04:58 PM
(24-11-2011 11:07 AM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Here is yours:

Strengths:
Progressive, original, humanitarian, independent.
Weaknesses:
Runs from emotional expression, uncompromising, temperamental, aloof.
Charismatic marks:
Good looks, beautiful eyes, angular faces, thin build.
Fun with friends, fighting for causes, helping others, intellectual conversation, a good listener.
Dislikes:
Limitations, being lonely, broken promises, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them.
Best environment:
Any gathering of people to exchange ideas.

I actually think that it's a reasonably close summary of me in some ways, especially the temperamental and disliking people who disagree with them parts. I suppose that they all designed to be ambiguous enough to be able to apply to anyone and no-one, depending on how you view them though, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-11-2011, 05:47 PM
What I've learned from this thread.
(24-11-2011 12:38 AM)Eye Sage Wrote:  This is critical as I don't know whether love and romance are in my favour or if my partner is indecisive about important issues.

Damn, that does sound important, critical even. Oh wait, no it doesn't. Wink

And 13 yo tazmin can take care of herself. ... makes me proud, ... brings a tear to my eye.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
24-11-2011, 06:19 PM
(23-11-2011 05:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Haven't noticed anything different yet but I wish I was an Ophiuchus, it not only sounds way cooler but Serpent Holder beats Lion or Crab every time.

I know it's not very manly to giggle, but I can't help myself. You said serpent holder and beating crabs in the same sentence. Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-11-2011, 06:37 PM
RE: What I've learned from this thread.
(24-11-2011 05:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-11-2011 12:38 AM)Eye Sage Wrote:  This is critical as I don't know whether love and romance are in my favour or if my partner is indecisive about important issues.

Damn, that does sound important, critical even. Oh wait, no it doesn't. Wink

And 13 yo tazmin can take care of herself. ... makes me proud, ... brings a tear to my eye.

Blush

25-11-2011, 06:52 PM
For most of my life I was a Sagittarius, but since the zodiac was fixed, I became an Ophiuchus. I'm not sure if any traits have been invented for it yet, so I guess I'll just try to get on with my life without knowing who I truly am Tongue

Hey, if I'm a serpent holder, does that mean I'm a "true" believer?
Mark 16:17-18: And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Kinda makes me wish I was a centaur again...

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Sign of Doomsday? Misanthropik 16 1,298 22-12-2012 04:38 PM
Last Post: Chas