Your a Jew!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2014, 04:08 AM
Your a Jew!!!
Twice on a forum and 4 times on youtube, commentors replied to some of my posts with the same accusation: "Your a secret Jew posing as a German".

I encounterd the people in debates where I defended Israel, denounced Holocaust deniers, denounced Iran and once it just came out of the blue for no apparent reason when I was debating someone else about racism in the southern US. Most of them are neo nazis, one a Russian and 2 are Arabs.

I couldnt help but laught about this type of really childish and hilariously stupid way of trying to disqualify someone from a debate by such idiotic ways.

Did you encounter the same or similar recently?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2014, 04:19 AM
RE: Your a Jew!!!
Where I live and where I socialize it is expected that people dislike hitler, nazis, and holocaust deniers. It is equally important that a person sides with the Jews when discussing the holocaust. I've never heard of that being considered a bad thing...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
31-03-2014, 04:24 AM
(31-03-2014 04:19 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Where I live and where I socialize it is expected that people dislike hitler, nazis, and holocaust deniers. It is equally important that a person sides with the Jews when discussing the holocaust. I've never heard of that being considered a bad thing...

It`s the internet.

Just search for "auschwitz documentary". The documentaries on the subject seem to attract people who just seem to go from one documentary to another posting repulsive comment that deny the holocaust. Kind of sad, considering that this is what they probably spend alot of time doing.

I am also suscribed on youtube to Al Jazeera English and that channel seems to attrackt the most repulsive people on the planet in the comment section.

From Taliban supporters, to neo nazis to anti arab racists, you will find all sorts of scum there.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
31-03-2014, 04:41 AM
The internet is a very big place, I haven't had any trouble avoiding repulsive people. I'm not a debater and you sure as heck won't find me wasting time or energy debating some asshat who doesn't believe in the holocaust.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
31-03-2014, 04:49 AM
(31-03-2014 04:08 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  "Your a secret Jew posing as a German".

Because apparently you can't be both. Facepalm

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 7 users Like TSG's post
31-03-2014, 04:51 AM
(31-03-2014 04:49 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  ...
Because apparently you can't be both. Facepalm

Yeah, well, they had a clean out a while back.

Nope, TGAC. I've never had that as a response to any argument.

But in my case it'd be true.

"I know I am, what are you?"

Smile

31-03-2014, 05:46 AM
Why do you even read those illiterate posts?

YOU'RE a Jew, not YOUR a Jew!!

Fucking Grammar Nazi syndrome...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
31-03-2014, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 08:59 AM by Dark Light.)
In the South (note the capital S), there are very few Jews...and of the very few Jews who settled down here, most have assimilated. So, when you hear "Jew" being uttered, there is a decent chance the person speaking is pretty ignorant on the topic of Judaism. If you were hoping they'd have at least learned something from the Old Testament....yeah most are the type that believe in the bible, not the type that reads it per se, like the overwhelming majority of Western Christians.

Of course in metropolitan areas there is more cultural exchange, and there are tons of exceptions, but I didn't knowingly meet anyone with Jewish ancestry until I was 20, and in a different state. I'm sure there are still plenty of things which I am clueless on when it comes to Judaism and being Jewish. Aside from the historical stuff, most of what I know comes from watching television.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
31-03-2014, 01:03 PM
(31-03-2014 05:46 AM)Filox Wrote:  Why do you even read those illiterate posts?

Big Grin

Nope it's the a that's extra. Your Jew, my Jew, everyone should have a Jew or two...

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
31-03-2014, 01:10 PM
(31-03-2014 01:03 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 05:46 AM)Filox Wrote:  Why do you even read those illiterate posts?

Big Grin

Nope it's the a that's extra. Your Jew, my Jew, everyone should have a Jew or two...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post