Your a Jew!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Your a Jew!!!
(31-03-2014 04:08 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Twice on a forum and 4 times on youtube, commentors replied to some of my posts with the same accusation: "Your a secret Jew posing as a German".

I encounterd the people in debates where I defended Israel, denounced Holocaust deniers, denounced Iran and once it just came out of the blue for no apparent reason when I was debating someone else about racism in the southern US. Most of them are neo nazis, one a Russian and 2 are Arabs.

I couldnt help but laught about this type of really childish and hilariously stupid way of trying to disqualify someone from a debate by such idiotic ways.

Did you encounter the same or similar recently?

A German cannot also be Jewish? Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2014, 05:27 PM
I seen some of the comments on youtube. You obviously hit a nerve with these people. They are not capable of having an intelligent debate.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
31-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Wait I have a question, who gives a fuck? Seriously I mean race is just a social construct.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
31-03-2014, 06:37 PM
(31-03-2014 02:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  A German cannot also be Jewish? Consider

Good point.

200 000 jews live in Germany.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
31-03-2014, 06:45 PM
(31-03-2014 06:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Wait I have a question, who gives a fuck? Seriously I mean race is just a social construct.

Which makes it the more redicilous.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
31-03-2014, 06:50 PM
There are a lot of Jews in Germany who were able to hide out during Hitler's time, and their offspring is not counted anymore. They have assimilated. So yes, there are German Jews, and quite a few of them, and they are not in the count above.

The Jew haters there have mostly died by now. I know there are Neo Nazis there and everywhere, but in Germany it was illegal last time I looked. It's probably safer there for Jews than most other places in this world.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-03-2014, 08:18 PM
(31-03-2014 02:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ...

A German cannot also be Jewish, already? Consider

Fixt.

31-03-2014, 08:25 PM
This doesn't really contribute to the conversation, I just thought it was hilarious. Big Grin

04-04-2014, 05:26 AM
(31-03-2014 06:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Wait I have a question, who gives a fuck? Seriously I mean race is just a social construct.

Oh, you mean if I go to Nigeria and I pretend to be a local, nobody will notice that I am not a local, but a "rich" white person? Yeah, there are no races, we just look completely different. Don't be funny people, "race" is a biological term, it has a genetic background, has nothing to do with social constructs.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
04-04-2014, 06:20 AM
(04-04-2014 05:26 AM)Filox Wrote:  

Oh, you mean if I go to Nigeria and I pretend to be a local, nobody will notice that I am not a local, but a "rich" white person? Yeah, there are no races, we just look completely different. Don't be funny people, "race" is a biological term, it has a genetic background, has nothing to do with social constructs.

Big Grin

Except that's not all we associate race with. Skin color is merely the visual distinguisher and a very broad marker of geographical heritage.

But the reason why race is such a huge deal is because of its significance as a determinant of socio-economic status within the past 500 years. THAT'S the socially constructed part, and its impact has been undeniable on social structures.

[Image: giphy.gif]