Your chance to answer your beauty contest question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Your chance to answer your beauty contest question
Q: If you could be any kind of tree how would you cause world peace?

A: I would like totally be a Elm tree cause they are like so pretty and I would be made into pamphlets to tell people like um how like important world peace is.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-07-2015, 08:32 PM
(14-07-2015 07:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Q: If you could be any kind of tree how would you cause world peace?

A: I would like totally be a Elm tree cause they are like so pretty and I would be made into pamphlets to tell people like um how like important world peace is.

Lol pamphlets. Pamphlets are the answer to EVERYTHING! Want world peace, pamphlets, want the middle east to stop fight, pamphlets, wanting people to accept jesus, pamphlets. Fuck the power of intention, power of pamphlets bitches.

Without garbage pamphlets being put into my mailbox constantly I would have to buy actual toilet paper which in turn causes trees to be cut down which in turn causes global warming which in turn causes war and hunger.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
14-07-2015, 11:22 PM
(14-07-2015 08:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-07-2015 07:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Q: If you could be any kind of tree how would you cause world peace?

Lol pamphlets. Pamphlets are the answer to EVERYTHING! Want world peace, pamphlets, want the middle east to stop fight, pamphlets, wanting people to accept jesus, pamphlets. Fuck the power of intention, power of pamphlets bitches.

Without garbage pamphlets being put into my mailbox constantly I would have to buy actual toilet paper which in turn causes trees to be cut down which in turn causes global warming which in turn causes war and hunger.

You are using pamphlets as TP? Well Miss Indiana is concerned about your irritated taint.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
15-07-2015, 07:36 AM
(14-07-2015 11:22 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(14-07-2015 08:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol pamphlets. Pamphlets are the answer to EVERYTHING! Want world peace, pamphlets, want the middle east to stop fight, pamphlets, wanting people to accept jesus, pamphlets. Fuck the power of intention, power of pamphlets bitches.

You are using pamphlets as TP? Well Miss Indiana is concerned about your irritated taint.

Yea it's like a lava cake sort of thing, shit on the inside, shit on the outside and I just add the chocolate icing.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post