Your daily bible verse, for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2015, 12:08 PM
Your daily bible verse, for atheists
Y'all mothafuckas makin' me want to fire up Photoshop and start makin' me some images.

Don't tempt me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
18-06-2015, 02:13 PM
RE: Your daily bible verse, for atheists
Ezekiel 23:40

Thou shalt even drink it and suck it out, and thou shalt break the sherds thereof, and pluck off thine own breasts: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.

Modern day interpretation: Um..Aholah you're a whore and frankly so is your sister, Aholibah. In fact, all you do is have sex with these ridiculous Babylonians. Never mind I created you with sexual urges. I told you not to act on them. And now since you did, I'm going to make you rip your own breasts off. Oh and just punish you some more, I'm going to send a hoard of young hot men from every nation around you to come and pull off your nose and ears.

**Crickets** -- God
19-06-2015, 07:17 AM
1 Samuel 18:27

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king’s son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
19-06-2015, 07:22 AM
And thou shalt take two onyx stones, and grave on them the names of the children of Israel:

Exodus 28:9

WTF????

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Exodus 31:15
Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

**Crickets** -- God
23-06-2015, 06:55 AM
I think it would be fun to post these on Facebook and see how many Christians "like" them simply because they are Bible quotes. You'd have to avoid the extreme ones or it'd be to obvious.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
23-06-2015, 07:26 AM
Luke 14

25 Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: 26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
23-06-2015, 08:49 AM
(23-06-2015 07:26 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Luke 14

25 Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: 26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.

Brings a tear to the eye doesn’t it? Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-06-2015, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2015 01:01 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Rejoice and be glad, ya damn heathens. For verily today, ya get a two-fer.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 (KJV)
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

1 Corinthians 14:34
"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be submissive, as also says the law."

Thus endeth the lessons from Bucky for today.

Read 'em and weep.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-06-2015, 11:29 AM
(23-06-2015 06:55 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I think it would be fun to post these on Facebook and see how many Christians "like" them simply because they are Bible quotes. You'd have to avoid the extreme ones or it'd be to obvious.
I said don't tempt me.