Your daily dose of stupid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Your daily dose of stupid
(14-06-2015 11:56 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 10:39 AM)kim Wrote:  She's saying that abortion causes drought but, she should be trying to explain what causes abortion.

Last I heard ... fucking caused that. Wink

Gasp

Now you tell me. Tongue

So ... see ... fucking has caused this drought. Blink

Everyone in California: STOP FUCKING!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2015, 12:12 PM
(14-06-2015 10:39 AM)kim Wrote:  Sheesh, what a psycho. Drinking Beverage

Oh hey, I just realized what's wrong with this picture ... she's seeing it all wrong!

She's saying that abortion causes drought but, she should be trying to explain what causes abortion.

Last I heard ... fucking caused that. Wink

Oh fuck!! Facepalm GaspSmile

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
14-06-2015, 01:16 PM
I think she's on the right track, just not quite there. Let me clarify:

Everyone knows that in order to get rain, thereby preventing drought, you have to throw virgins into a volcano. With abortion readily available there is less incentive to stay virgin, and therefore less virgins to throw into the volcano to appease the gods.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
14-06-2015, 04:30 PM
(14-06-2015 01:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I think she's on the right track, just not quite there. Let me clarify:

Everyone knows that in order to get rain, thereby preventing drought, you have to throw virgins into a volcano. With abortion readily available there is less incentive to stay virgin, and therefore less virgins to throw into the volcano to appease the gods.

Also, while there are several volcanoes in California, I don't know of one with a molten caldera. You'd probably have to export the virgins to Hawaii, which is at least marginally scientific because that's the direction that California's rains come from.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
14-06-2015, 04:32 PM
(14-06-2015 04:30 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 01:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I think she's on the right track, just not quite there. Let me clarify:

Also, while there are several volcanoes in California, I don't know of one with a molten caldera. You'd probably have to export the virgins to Hawaii, which is at least marginally scientific because that's the direction that California's rains come from.

If this is true, Australia is screwed!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-06-2015, 06:30 PM
«Everyone knows that in order to get rain, thereby preventing drought, you have to throw virgins into a volcano. With abortion readily available there is less incentive to stay virgin, and therefore less virgins to throw into the volcano to appease the gods.»

With that kind of advice you will never get anywhere. You need to kill two young pigeons and two turtles, spray their blood on an altar, bring a goat on it and strangle it. Then, you bring a young virgin women mounted on a bull with garland of flowers to rest side by side with the body of the goat, burn incent and make a prayer that goes a bit like this: «Oh God, listen to our pain, we are very sorry, here have our most precious objects and submission in exchange of rain/victory/deliverance». Finally, you dose them in oil and burn the virgin and bull alive (don't forget to retrain them in case of common sense). Now you will have rain and God is happy because you gave him blood, beef and booty. If it doesn’t work, go exterminate some neighbours city, rape their wives and smash their children against rocks, that always cheers him up.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
15-06-2015, 02:11 AM
I would suggest instead that she is personally responsible for the drought as she is offensive to god and thus should be removed from office immediately.
[+] 1 user Likes OddGamer's post
15-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Well, if baby killing is causing the drought in California she outta look at her own god as the biggest baby killer of all. About one if four pregnancies end in miscarriage and scientists think there are many more pregnancies that end without the woman even realizing she's pregnant. The fully fertilized egg passes through the uterus without attaching to the lining, so if her god is responsible for babies being born he's also responsible for many millions of babies dying each year.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-06-2015, 10:36 AM
(15-06-2015 09:17 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, if baby killing is causing the drought in California she outta look at her own god as the biggest baby killer of all. About one if four pregnancies end in miscarriage and scientists think there are many more pregnancies that end without the woman even realizing she's pregnant. The fully fertilized egg passes through the uterus without attaching to the lining, so if her god is responsible for babies being born he's also responsible for many millions of babies dying each year.

Don't you realize only god is allowed to kill babies? When he does it, it is for the good. Just imagine what a wonderful surprise when you go to heaven and find all these extra children you didn't even know you had.
15-06-2015, 11:55 AM
(15-06-2015 10:36 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  
(15-06-2015 09:17 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, if baby killing is causing the drought in California she outta look at her own god as the biggest baby killer of all. About one if four pregnancies end in miscarriage and scientists think there are many more pregnancies that end without the woman even realizing she's pregnant. The fully fertilized egg passes through the uterus without attaching to the lining, so if her god is responsible for babies being born he's also responsible for many millions of babies dying each year.

Don't you realize only god is allowed to kill babies? When he does it, it is for the good. Just imagine what a wonderful surprise when you go to heaven and find all these extra children you didn't even know you had.

God. The biggest abortionist in the history of humanity.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.