Your day explained in a GIF

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
06-02-2017, 08:28 AM
RE: Your day explained in a GIF
(06-02-2017 07:44 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Well, thus far with waking up tangled at an angle in the sheets, hitting every red light, and now a slew of emails before class:

[Image: 6Qdn37z.gif]

Well at least you have mad dance skills Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-02-2017, 08:33 AM
(06-02-2017 08:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-02-2017 07:44 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Well, thus far with waking up tangled at an angle in the sheets, hitting every red light, and now a slew of emails before class:

[Image: 6Qdn37z.gif]

Well at least you have mad dance skills Wink

Now if only I was as good as Left Shark for my friend's wedding in July. Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
06-02-2017, 09:13 AM
[Image: giphy.gif]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
06-02-2017, 09:40 AM
(06-02-2017 09:13 AM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Laugh out load Except in this case, someone's got a hand up in there!
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
06-02-2017, 10:05 AM

It now makes me wonder what you are reading on here when you are using your Fleshlight Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-02-2017, 10:07 AM
(06-02-2017 10:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

It now makes me wonder what you are reading on here when you are using your Fleshlight Laugh out load

Again I wonder what goes on in the Sexuality Forum. Blink Like I could see that being in some sort of "Weird Sex Story" thread. "Well I was reading a discourse on whether or not the soul exists or is a byproduct of our imagination when I-".

06-02-2017, 10:20 AM
(06-02-2017 10:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

Girls with guns

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
06-02-2017, 10:22 AM
(06-02-2017 10:07 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(06-02-2017 10:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  It now makes me wonder what you are reading on here when you are using your Fleshlight Laugh out load

Again I wonder what goes on in the Sexuality Forum. Blink Like I could see that being in some sort of "Weird Sex Story" thread. "Well I was reading a discourse on whether or not the soul exists or is a byproduct of our imagination when I-".

I think you can pretty much talk about anything in there. So yeah, Late Night Fleshlight Encounters While Reading the "What Are You Doing Right Now" thread could be a real thing Laugh out load

06-02-2017, 10:26 AM
(06-02-2017 10:20 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(06-02-2017 10:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  It now makes me wonder what you are reading on here when you are using your Fleshlight Laugh out load

Girls with guns

Okay, but please tell me you at least dance around like your Elmo gif while you do it. Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-02-2017, 10:34 AM
(06-02-2017 10:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-02-2017 10:07 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Again I wonder what goes on in the Sexuality Forum. Blink Like I could see that being in some sort of "Weird Sex Story" thread. "Well I was reading a discourse on whether or not the soul exists or is a byproduct of our imagination when I-".

I think you can pretty much talk about anything in there. So yeah, Late Night Fleshlight Encounters While Reading the "What Are You Doing Right Now" thread could be a real thing Laugh out load

I'm pretty sure this is exactly why I've never mailed Moms an ID and a request to gain entry. Laugh out load

Also after a pretty awful first class of the day, emails, and wanting to ask if people even read the Syllabus I spend hours creating:
[Image: giphy.gif]