Your day explained in a GIF

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-03-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Your day explained in a GIF
Sleepy

We went camping with our new trailer, out in the desert. Got about 5 hours sleep both nights, and not in one stretch, either. 4 hours driving time each way, and the trailer needs a stabilizer. Every time a semi passed us, I had to fight for control. They're supposed to drive 55, like all other towed vehicles. Dodgy Between the trucks and the high winds, I'm pretty punchy at the moment.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-03-2017, 08:45 PM
(20-03-2017 08:12 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content...s.gif.webm

I hope it works, but that's my day

[Image: funny-gif-file-dominos.gif]

*Fixed Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 6 users Like JDog554's post
23-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Not today Satan Hobo Tongue Laugh out load

[Image: 320582854.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-03-2017, 08:41 PM
(20-03-2017 08:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 08:12 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content...s.gif.webm

*Fixed Smile

Laugh out load I worked at a factory that made bowling ball bags, back in early '72. They would stack the bags in cardboard boxes up to the ceiling, which had to be 20 feet up. I was throwing the boxes up from a ladder, and they tipped over. There were no brackets or braces between the different styles and colors, because they varied all over the place. That warehouse must have been 200 feet long, and yes, you guessed it- a column of boxes fell over, and they went down like dominoes! We spent DAYS stacking them up again.
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
24-03-2017, 05:15 PM
(20-03-2017 08:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

*Fixed Smile

Thank you! Big Grin

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
[+] 1 user Likes Ruby Crystal's post
24-03-2017, 05:18 PM
(23-03-2017 08:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 08:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: funny-gif-file-dominos.gif]

*Fixed Smile

Laugh out load I worked at a factory that made bowling ball bags, back in early '72. They would stack the bags in cardboard boxes up to the ceiling, which had to be 20 feet up. I was throwing the boxes up from a ladder, and they tipped over. There were no brackets or braces between the different styles and colors, because they varied all over the place. That warehouse must have been 200 feet long, and yes, you guessed it- a column of boxes fell over, and they went down like dominoes! We spent DAYS stacking them up again.

Laugh out load I can only imagine everyone's faces at that.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
[+] 1 user Likes Ruby Crystal's post
24-03-2017, 05:21 PM
[Image: jason-voorhees-o.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
24-03-2017, 06:22 PM
(24-03-2017 05:18 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 08:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Laugh out load I worked at a factory that made bowling ball bags, back in early '72. They would stack the bags in cardboard boxes up to the ceiling, which had to be 20 feet up. I was throwing the boxes up from a ladder, and they tipped over. There were no brackets or braces between the different styles and colors, because they varied all over the place. That warehouse must have been 200 feet long, and yes, you guessed it- a column of boxes fell over, and they went down like dominoes! We spent DAYS stacking them up again.

Laugh out load I can only imagine everyone's faces at that.

I'm willing to bet money that they never spent money on a system to keep it from happening again, either. Laugh out load When your labor is cheap enough, maybe you don't care. Dodgy Where I worked before I retired, a simple mistake could cost the company millions. One of my tasks was to design tools to simplify installation and removal of various kinds of equipment. One was a little pulling tool to unplug a harness from a connector. Sounds trivial, but that harness could have a hundred wires in it, and have various break-outs and connections to other electrical boxes. If a connector got broken, the whole harness would have to be removed and rebuilt, costing as much as $250k, or even more. That is mostly the cost for schedule delays, which is way more than the harness itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-03-2017, 07:20 PM
(24-03-2017 05:15 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 08:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: funny-gif-file-dominos.gif]

*Fixed Smile

Thank you! Big Grin

Happy to help Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-03-2017, 10:02 PM
[Image: tumblr_o5yjc6YfXb1u9rjuro1_250.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post