Your day explained in a GIF

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
10-06-2017, 01:45 PM
RE: Your day explained in a GIF
(10-06-2017 01:44 PM)unsapien Wrote:  [Image: 6398409.gif]

Not meaning TTA , I'm mean my work today.

Oooh zombies Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2017, 01:49 PM
[Image: original.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
10-06-2017, 02:35 PM
The worst day motorcycling is always better than the best day driving... or working...

[Image: tumblr_o9mwj1Us2I1sub9bao1_500.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
10-06-2017, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 12:14 AM by jennybee.)
Watching Dirty Dancing for the millionth time Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-06-2017, 02:01 AM
(10-06-2017 02:35 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  The worst day motorcycling is always better than the best day driving... or working...

That looks a LOT like the last bike I built before closing up my shop.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
11-06-2017, 02:35 AM
(10-06-2017 02:35 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  The worst day motorcycling is always better than the best day driving... or working...

Until some methed up jackass from out of state hits you from behind and crushes you into the bumper of the car in front of you, and simultaneously destroys your near mint 93' CB750 Nighthawk.

Yes, I am still bitter.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-06-2017, 04:47 AM
(11-06-2017 02:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Until some methed up jackass from out of state hits you from behind and crushes you into the bumper of the car in front of you, and simultaneously destroys your near mint 93' CB750 Nighthawk.

Yes, I am still bitter.

That seriously blows chow. I hope you weren't injured.

The old CB750 Nighthawks were great bikes with that inline 4 that you just could not kill. I never owned one but a good buddy of mine had one and loved it. I'm currently running a CB1000-A, very similar engine design and am very pleased with it.
11-06-2017, 06:53 AM
Glad to see you back, EK!

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
12-06-2017, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 12:49 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-06-2017 04:47 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 02:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Until some methed up jackass from out of state hits you from behind and crushes you into the bumper of the car in front of you, and simultaneously destroys your near mint 93' CB750 Nighthawk.

Yes, I am still bitter.

That seriously blows chow. I hope you weren't injured.

The old CB750 Nighthawks were great bikes with that inline 4 that you just could not kill. I never owned one but a good buddy of mine had one and loved it. I'm currently running a CB1000-A, very similar engine design and am very pleased with it.

Put about 30K miles on it in two years, and never needed a valve job because of it's beautiful hydraulically self adjusting lifters. I had replaced the chain and sprockets, and even rebuilt the carburetors (all 4 of them) myself. Damn thing always started, and ran like a champ. It was a classic UJM, the 'new Mustang' of motorcycles; classically cool, with no frilly bullshit. Just all frame and engine, no unnecessary fairings. I typically rode it 10 months out of the year, and I live in northern Pennsylvania; so I had complete sets of wet and cold riding gear.

[Image: 003.jpg]

While I did walk out of the hospital the next day relatively unharmed, there is a 4 hour gap there that I simply do not remember. Still, the bruises on my leg did flare up with infection about a month later, and I was out of commission for a bit on account of being almost delirious with fever as the antibiotics did their work.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-06-2017, 05:38 AM
(12-06-2017 12:46 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 04:47 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  That seriously blows chow. I hope you weren't injured.

Put about 30K miles on it in two years, and never needed a valve job because of it's beautiful hydraulically self adjusting lifters. I had replaced the chain and sprockets, and even rebuilt the carburetors (all 4 of them) myself. Damn thing always started, and ran like a champ. It was a classic UJM, the 'new Mustang' of motorcycles; classically cool, with no frilly bullshit. Just all frame and engine, no unnecessary fairings. I typically rode it 10 months out of the year, and I live in northern Pennsylvania; so I had complete sets of wet and cold riding gear.

[Image: 003.jpg]

While I did walk out of the hospital the next day relatively unharmed, there is a 4 hour gap there that I simply do not remember. Still, the bruises on my leg did flare up with infection about a month later, and I was out of commission for a bit on account of being almost delirious with fever as the antibiotics did their work.

Outstanding looking bike. And I'm very relieved you weren't more seriously injured.

Myself and some friends did a tour of northern PA last summer, through Coudersport, Towanda, Mansfield etc, taking in the sights along the route: the lumber museum, the ice mine, Kinzua Bridge State Park, etc etc. You've got some great motorcycling roads in PA!
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post