Your day explained in a GIF

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
31-08-2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Your day explained in a GIF
(31-08-2015 08:17 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 05:34 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  That was from when Ray was telling us how we can tell a banana is perfectly designed. He is noting how it is multi-purpose; proof of a creator.

If anyone denies this reasoning, ask them "Oh yeah? Then why did God put a guy's prostate up his ass?".

To encourage women with tiny fingers to enter the medical profession?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2015, 04:39 PM
(31-08-2015 10:12 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 09:57 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: kmcDIwF.gif]

97.5% of days this year have been sexless. Yes, I did the math. My girlie parts are going to shrivel up and die. All is wrong in the world. Weeping

Count your blessings, you could be married and add another 2.5% to that figure . . .

roflmao!!! Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
31-08-2015, 09:24 PM
I went 9 years solid with no sex, Nurse, and my stuff didn't shrivel. So fear not!

(Then again, I *did* get testicular cancer and have to have one removed... so there's that.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
01-09-2015, 07:51 PM
(31-08-2015 08:17 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 05:34 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  That was from when Ray was telling us how we can tell a banana is perfectly designed. He is noting how it is multi-purpose; proof of a creator.

If anyone denies this reasoning, ask them "Oh yeah? Then why did God put a guy's prostate up his ass?".

To encourage women with tiny fingers to enter the medical profession?

About 20 years ago I got a prostate check from a petite blonde doctor. She asked if I'd rather a man did it, I said, "No, you're fine. I really don't like big fingers, anyway."
01-09-2015, 08:11 PM
[Image: tumblr_mvzvysd2sm1sj1pfpo1_500.gif]
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
02-09-2015, 05:22 PM
What I'm looking for to wear tonight:[Image: tumblr_inline_mq9d4cexQ11qz4rgp.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
This is why you don't invite a girl out multiple times and leave things messy. It's an in between dressy and casual restaurant. Most of my stuff is dressy or casual day time kinda stuff. I can't figure out what the fuck to wear and am quite likely going to be late. I've already worn my best outfits or they need to be laundered.

Arghhh!!!!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
02-09-2015, 08:39 PM
(02-09-2015 05:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  What I'm looking for to wear tonight:[Image: tumblr_inline_mq9d4cexQ11qz4rgp.gif]

This is why you don't invite a girl out multiple times and leave things messy. It's an in between dressy and casual restaurant. Most of my stuff is dressy or casual day time kinda stuff. I can't figure out what the fuck to wear and am quite likely going to be late. I've already worn my best outfits or they need to be laundered.

Arghhh!!!!

Aw, just wear the tank top, denim jacket and jeans, and the FMBs. Easy. Thumbsup
02-09-2015, 09:13 PM
[Image: awkward.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
02-09-2015, 11:26 PM
(02-09-2015 08:39 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 05:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  What I'm looking for to wear tonight:[Image: tumblr_inline_mq9d4cexQ11qz4rgp.gif]

Arghhh!!!!

Aw, just wear the tank top, denim jacket and jeans, and the FMBs. Easy. Thumbsup

I went with a classic, sophisticated dress. I had a feeling he'd be keeping me at arm's length, and I was right. Still looked fabulous, I could tell he appreciated it, and when he's ready he will be so far in the friend zone at that point he's not coming back from it. Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
02-09-2015, 11:54 PM
Well played, madam. Smile