Your day explained in a GIF

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
04-09-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Your day explained in a GIF
(04-09-2015 01:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 11:26 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I went with a classic, sophisticated dress. I had a feeling he'd be keeping me at arm's length, and I was right. Still looked fabulous, I could tell he appreciated it, and when he's ready he will be so far in the friend zone at that point he's not coming back from it. Drinking Beverage

Sooo... why don't you just tell this guy you're not interested in him romantically? Infact, why are you "going out" with him if you're just gonna friendzone him? If you want him as a friend, then this is a horrible way to make friends. If you were really interested in a guy and he played you like you're playing this guy, would you have liked it?

Unless he's a dick though. Then it's an eye for an eye.

I said that in more of a vent than anything, because if I'm not careful I'm going to end up hurt. I haven't friend zoned him - I've known him for about 8 years, actually. We met up a little over a month ago after learning we were both in the same city. He's stringing me along while his head is fucked up over his ex. I ended up in bed with him (believe it or not I wasn't intending for that to happen that night - I'm not near as flirtatious in person, and I have really high standards...which he actually meets...and he made each of the moves that night) and it wasn't until the next time we went out that he let me know that his ex, who I thought was long distance, was a live in girlfriend.

I really enjoy his company, as in its nothing for us to talk for 8 hours at a time. He tells me after that he's not interested in romance *right now* and then still invites me out to a nice dinner and picks up the check when he knows I'd split it. He walks me to my car despite us parking in separate parking lots, he opens the door, he stays on the outside of the sidewalk... There's just...it's hard to explain. He gives the impression that he regrets things getting physical, despite saying shit like "where have you been the past ten years," and he's still calling me up. I'm rambling.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2015, 05:33 PM
(04-09-2015 05:23 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 01:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Sooo... why don't you just tell this guy you're not interested in him romantically? Infact, why are you "going out" with him if you're just gonna friendzone him? If you want him as a friend, then this is a horrible way to make friends. If you were really interested in a guy and he played you like you're playing this guy, would you have liked it?

Unless he's a dick though. Then it's an eye for an eye.

I said that in more of a vent than anything, because if I'm not careful I'm going to end up hurt. I haven't friend zoned him - I've known him for about 8 years, actually. We met up a little over a month ago after learning we were both in the same city. He's stringing me along while his head is fucked up over his ex. I ended up in bed with him (believe it or not I wasn't intending for that to happen that night - I'm not near as flirtatious in person, and I have really high standards...which he actually meets...and he made each of the moves that night) and it wasn't until the next time we went out that he let me know that his ex, who I thought was long distance, was a live in girlfriend.

I really enjoy his company, as in its nothing for us to talk for 8 hours at a time. He tells me after that he's not interested in romance *right now* and then still invites me out to a nice dinner and picks up the check when he knows I'd split it. He walks me to my car despite us parking in separate parking lots, he opens the door, he stays on the outside of the sidewalk... There's just...it's hard to explain. He gives the impression that he regrets things getting physical, despite saying shit like "where have you been the past ten years," and he's still calling me up. I'm rambling.

Rev told me I hadn't heard the whole story around the situation (nothing more, whatever details are safe with him), so I apologize for pointing fingers before all the facts are in. The thing is I don't get friendzoning; you're either useful to me as a friend or girlfriend, or you're not. That's pretty much it.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
07-09-2015, 11:33 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
08-09-2015, 12:34 PM
[Image: live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif]

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 3 users Like Worom's post
08-09-2015, 12:39 PM
(08-09-2015 12:34 PM)Worom Wrote:  [Image: live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif]

Every single day.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
08-09-2015, 12:57 PM
(08-09-2015 12:39 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 12:34 PM)Worom Wrote:  [Image: live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif]

Every single day.

Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-09-2015, 01:01 PM
[Image: wq.gif~c200]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
08-09-2015, 08:30 PM
[Image: top-gun-high-five-580-100538112-orig.gif]

I feel the NEED, the NEED for SPEED!!!

I love Top Gun! Here's a bonus gif because Tom Cruise is awesome...

[Image: 54d3f7945679b_-_top-gun-o.gif]

Did I mention I love Top Gun?

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
10-09-2015, 04:50 PM
[Image: giphy8.gif]

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-09-2015, 04:52 PM
[Image: Caroline-Forbes-The-Alpha-Female-klaus-a...45-245.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post