Your day explained in a song

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Your day explained in a song
For me, music helps explain life when words fail. Lyrics help the nonsensical come together (like Champagne Supernova by Oasis). It helps me relate to the world when I get stuck in it and can't figure out what I'm feeling.

Today I'm happy, if not a bit off kilter with my head in the clouds. I should know better than to get involved with a coworker, but what the hell... I'm gonna go with it. Just can't help myself.

Brett Eldredge "Lose My Mind"

So what's your day like? Make it as deep or silly as you want. Sometimes my day feels like "Barbie girl". Whatever floats your boat.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
14-09-2015, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 12:02 PM by yakherder.)
RE: Your day explained in a song
Not in a silly mood, I'm gonna go with deep.

If I'm unknowingly on a Truman Show type program somewhere, I'm pretty sure this song plays whenever I'm on camera.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
14-09-2015, 12:11 PM

[+] 3 users Like julep's post
14-09-2015, 12:23 PM

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
14-09-2015, 12:51 PM

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
14-09-2015, 12:53 PM
I wish my day was like this Evil_monster Angel

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-09-2015, 01:20 PM
(14-09-2015 12:53 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I wish my day was like this Evil_monster Angel

Not available in my country. How ironic.

'Murican Canadian
14-09-2015, 01:31 PM
(14-09-2015 01:20 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Not available in my country. How ironic.

Here, yak try this one. If it doesn't work you're just going to have to move back to the U.S. to see my music posts Big Grin ... Sorry, Octapulse, more Katy Perry Tongue

14-09-2015, 01:33 PM

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
14-09-2015, 01:33 PM
(14-09-2015 01:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 01:20 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Not available in my country. How ironic.

Here, yak try this one. If it doesn't work you're just going to have to move back to the U.S. to see my music posts Big Grin ... Sorry, Octapulse, more Katy Perry Tongue

Yeah I could see the title, I just thought the video itself being unavailable in my country to be funny considering my romance deprived state since attempting to begin my "normal" life here, not that this is by any means a new thing Tongue Sometimes I wonder how different I'd be if I had the normal teenage experience, so to speak.

'Murican Canadian