Your favorite Beer?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2011, 04:55 AM
RE: Your favorite Beer?
Alaskan Winter Ale
Silver City Ridgetop Red (small brewpup in Silverdale, WA)
Full Sail Amber Ale
Deschutes Brewery Black Butte Porter
21st Amendment Brew Free Or Die IPA

Its such a tough question because it depends on the mood I am in, weather, food I am pairing the beer with, etc. I do refuse to drink the watered down crap that society wants to call beer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2011, 12:17 AM

Stone's Arrogant Bastard Ale is fantastic. The brewery is near San Diego. I like the Darks and prefer the micro beers wherever I travel, just to try new stuff. Get the local flavor and vibe, etc. Leinenkugels out of Chippewa Falls, Wisconson is a new discovery I quite liked. They have a lemonade beer which I found to be quite nice on the golf course. Their regular lager is delish also.
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2011, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 03:47 PM by Observer.)
Chimay blue! once you've tasted it you'll know why.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Seems like there are plenty of new beers I need to try out.
11-01-2011, 03:33 PM

Alexander Keith's is the god of beer Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2011, 07:58 PM
(11-01-2011 03:18 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Chimay blue! once you've tasted it you'll know why.

I prefer the red, myself. The blue was good but I really thought the red was better.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
12-01-2011, 01:01 PM
(11-01-2011 07:58 PM)BnW Wrote:  I prefer the red, myself. The blue was good but I really thought the red was better.
Des goûts et des couleurs, on ne discute pas! Smile
Schol!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
12-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Sam Adams. Every flavor of it.

Unless I'm in Germany. Seems all I had to do was say "dunkelweizen" and I was served deliciousness, regardless of brand.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
12-01-2011, 01:55 PM
(12-01-2011 01:47 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Seems all I had to do was say "dunkelweizen" and I was served deliciousness, regardless of brand.

Yep.

One day I shall visit Germany. And Belgium. And oh, the beer I will have...

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.
12-01-2011, 02:31 PM
I don't want to sound like an unbelievable pu55y... but I was a Miller Light drinking college lad, took a case to get me drunk. Went to Germany, I was blackout hammered after 2 beers. Built up a tolerance. Came back to America and now I'm an elitist who scoffs at the piss water of domestic beer.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."